Can't find Quark anywhere, grrr

Where have you tried? I've got it from Sainsburys, Morrisons and Tescos in the past. For the life of me at first I couldn't find it but asked someone who was working there and they found it for me as it wasn't quite where I expected it would be. It's worth tracking down though as does make things lovely and creamy

Emerald
X

It is next to the cream cheeses generally...Asda stock it too, as does Lidl.

hi hun,

Tesco defo do it - bought some today - and that was in a Tesco Metro - so they should 100% have it the bigger stores! Its' yummy...had mine for lunch wrapped with smoked Salmon! Mmmmmm xx

I got some at the weekend from Sainsburys. I was looking by the cream cheeses for ages and couldn't find it so in the end I asked and it was by the "continental cheeses" xx

Hi

A friend has been to Morrisons near Lowestoft this morning and got some there. She said it was slightly to the left of the hard cheeses in the soft/cream cheese section. That's the same place as in my local one so it could be the same at all of them.

I usually get it from Morrisons, in the chilled dairy section alongside the natural fromage frais, creme fraiche etc.

Half quark and half plain yogurt with a couple of eggs beaten in makes a great sauce for quorn moussaka and lasagne, by the way. I don't make them too often though because I can scoff the lot by myself. ;)

It's the way they hide the half fat creme fraiche with the milk that gets me.

Back