Can't focus - really struggling!!!

red1983

Hi All,

I have been absent for a few weeks now - not stuck to plan, subsequently put on weight and feel really miffed with myself!!! I guess it just goes to show how easy it is to go off plan... For the last couple of weeks i have said to myself - don't worry this is the last bad thing to eat - get back to it tomorrow etc etc.. and almost three weeks later and logging back in to here i am going to refocus!!!

My plan is to start again - back to basics!!!

Worked so hard for months to get to 10 stone 2 from 14 stone 11 and now have gone back up to 10 stone 8... I'm just really annoyed with myself - i now have to lose that all over again..

I am so desperate to get to goal be the magic size 12 i have always wanted to be and i feel like i have lost the plot completely!!!

I now have just over a stone to lose for my initial target of 9 stone 7 - i am going back to the gym properly again - but can anyone suggest ways to keep on the straight and narrow regarding food??

Feel like i'm really struggling here - like i have lost momentum!!

Sorry to moan - just feel like its still so far away and its getting harder!!

K xx

No apologises neccessary - you have made the right decision to come back to the forum and get back on track with your your weight loss.

So welcome back to you and good luck with your weight loss.

With the help and motivation you will get here you will soon be into that size 12......well done for coming back. X

Hey -

We ALL do this at some point so don't feel too bad. The thing to remember is, you KNOW what you did wrong and how to fix it. It sucks, cause at the time it seems worth it, but at WI and realisation day it really isn't worth it - hence we feel mad with selves.

And on the positive - sometimes a break gives us a good boost :)

All I would say is what you did already - back to basics!

Food diary - meal plan for the week (and do the shopping to suit) and remember how GOOD it feels to achieve a loss, get a sticker/award and when the clothes feel looser.

You CAN do this - you HAVE done this! So well done for coming back nd good luck xxxx

Hi,

Do you fancy a buddy? I have lost 5st 10lb then gone off plan and have put on 8lb in the last 3 weeks and am just about back on the straight and narrow today and weigh pretty much the same as you and really understand how it feels to have got down to a weight and then put some back on and having to do it all again :(

Just a thought!

Hey Knickerbocker Glory,

I would love that!! Think that would be great for both of us...
I think i'm more dissapointed as i really thought i had changed my thinking towards food - but right now feel like i'm still the same chubby girl with the same thoughts and feelings as all those months ago when i started this journey!!

And its hard as my friends say things like 'you have done so well - go on treat yourself..' or 'you don't need to lose anymore'...

Sorry i sound like a right moaning c*w...

K xx

hey ladies - dont mind if i jump in - ive lost a good amount so far and was doing well until my nightshift last week and been struggling ever since. Had to miss class this week because working and now got the cold so exercising can't start this week. Started back on plan yesterday but feel like i dont have a clue and ive been doing it for 1.5 years

Well done to you for pulling in the reins now and not letting it slip any further. That is most admirable and very much in your favour cos you obviously don't want to keep going the way your were. Go right back to basics and think what were your motivations when you first started, can you still use them or can you set new ones, hate to say it but Christmas will be here before we can finish a packet of scan bran. Good luck and well done for restarting.

I know what you mean completely - i've been doing it on and off for years now so know what i'm doing and i know where i want to get - i just sometimes lose the path!!!

Doing ok today so far - and playing netball tonight so that will keep me occupied..

Its like a constant battle with myself at times - i know i want to lose the weight and i'm focused on getting there but just recently i've been kidding myself that eating rubbish is ok as i have exercised or whatever else excuse i come up with..

k xx

Right! I have just traipsed all round town to get all the ingredients for my 'Silken Chicken' curry from the Curry Feasts book....only to see the recipe actually calls for 24 hour marinading :(
I was determined to not get side tracked and buy anything else too so I have no alternative! I have done it, hope a couple of hours will just have to do.

Red: I kid myself that a pack of crisps can count as my HEXB choice :rolleyes: and that I deserve this kitkat because I have walked (round the shop) NO MORE! I am back on plan 100% and doing really well today so far!

maybe we should start a thread in the teams bit - little goals for those who are struggling - maybe not even massive weightloss - but a goal of a 1lb a week? Just an idea to keep us all on track -

red- my problem is a dont exercise - have a gym membership just hate it - try walking as much a i can but my excuse is that i work long hours - although its a rubbish excuse lol

Knickerbocker glory - i so know what you mean!! But I too have stayed completely on plan today - a couple of days sticking completely to plan will sort us out!! (I hope) lol..

Vitfa - I'm actually ok on the exercise thing don't really have a problem with the gym - Is there anything you hate in particular or just all of it??

k xx

hi i do green but am having real problems in the sense i seem to be going up not down . i lost 3 my first week and put 2 on last not optimistic about tonight either . i walk alot and eat enough i stick to plan religiously but it doses not seem to be working is there anything advice you could give me with to see if i can lose 1 pound or 2 next week as the only pounds i am losing are money thanks hope you can helpxo

just the fact that i stuck in four walls and my ipod broke and that was my saving grace - always felt i neva seen a difference when i went not really sure how to start up again and notice the difference

tweety - which plan have you been following? Maybe a change plan or mixing them up each days - are yiou eating plenty?

Vitfa - did you take your measurements when you started? I noticed a difference in my legs more than actual weight loss.. Did you mix your routine up?? I get bored if i do the same routine too long.

k xx

didnt take measurements but i walk different routes . the only difference i can think of is on the first week i did 15 mins on treadmill every night maybe i should try that again

Back