cant get motivated

Have you any of the mags, to read about others sucess?

Can you do some meal planning, then write a strict shopping list, and then remove the junk from the house?

try planning what you're eating the night before. have a large filling breakfast, lunch and dinner with plenty to snack on between such as yogurts and fruit.

once you've settled back on plan your appetite will reduce naturally.

PUT THE CRISPS DOWN AND BACK AWAY FROM THE CUPBOARD..
KEEP YOUR HANDS WHERE WE CAN SEE THEM..
THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING, FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN THE USE OF LETHAL FORCE...!!!!!

There, did that help?
:)

It may be stupid advice, but get up, have breakfast, pack a SW lunch and go out for the day..
doesn't matter where as long as it's not somewhere there is easy access to junk food...
go to the local library and read a good book...
go to the park and feed the ducks some of those
christmas leftovers..
go for a long walk or bike ride...

I have been good today, had weetabix and fruit then beans on 2 small bits of toast for lunch (nearly the whole tin my hubby pointed out looking very worried!!)now just had new potatoes and steamed fresh veg, eating an apple now and saving my yogurt for a bit later......going to have drinking choccie a bit later as well.....only about 6 syns I think x

what drinking chocolate?
if it's an options then it's 1.5 -2 syns for a sachet.. so presumably the same for a mug if made as directed from the jar..

Back