Can't get my head in the right place!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mils, 4 March 2008 Social URL.

1. mils

mils Full Member

I've lost almost 3.5 stone on CD and really want to lose a further 4 stone.

The trouble is I can't seem to get my backside in gear, mostly due to the fact I feel much better about myself and don't have the same desperation to lose weight as before!!!

Everytime I restart I'm eating by lunch time and I know myself I'm going to fail. When I think I've finally made the decision I start to 2nd guess myself and talk myself out of it.

The trouble is for the next few weekends i have something on and all of these "somethings" involve eating and drinking!

I really want to shift the weight once and for all and I don't really want to go down the calorie counting route.

I know I can get through the next weekends drinking fizzy water and at least I won't have a hangover.

Has anyone got past these sort of feelings and gone on to reach target weight?

Sorry for the rant!!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.