cant go for weigh in

clair-louise

The hospital have rang and I get my galbladder out in Wednesday and it's my weigh in day so hopefully if I ring the chemist they will let me come a day earlier the only problem is they have one hundred and fifty people attending weekly for lipotrim

You should check with your pharmacist, I am not clear which diet you are following as your stats say Xenical, but you have posted in the Lipotrim section. You shouldn't be doing Lipotrim if you are having an operation next week honey, its not recommended x

I was 2 days later than usual for my weigh in this week clair-louise. Don't worry about being early or late - there's no booby-prize weight gains for not weighing in on weigh day. I know it's something great to look forward too though, especially when you've been doing well.

Look on the flip-side - whatever gets removed in your operation is bonus weight loss. Just make sure you look after yourself next week - that's the most important thing. I know how well you've been doing and don't worry, I'll nag you after your op if you're struggling. :p

Eclipes I'm on lipotrim my info says xencal because I opened on my laptop years ago when I was on that diet now just use my iPhone and it's a app so doesn't allow me to make changes. What makes u think your not allowed to do this diet prior to op, I didn't tell them I was doing this diet on my pre op appointment and they didn't say it was ok. Have googled it and can't find a reason why it would be dangerous.

Thanx mr c I was hoping my galbladder weighs a considerable amount lol

Ups I ment I DID tell them doh. I searched for any info regarding surgery with meal replacement diets and all I can find is the benefits of losing weight and strinking the liver. Confused now ~(

Don't know the answer but good luck on Wednesday love x

good luck with the surgery - i have weighed on different days due to work, my pharmacy were fine

Dawn x

Wow Clair Louise, that is a lot of Lipotrimmers at your chemist :eek:
Good luck for Wednesday, take a shake or a flapjack with you as they like you to eat!! before they let you out after an op ;)

Clair hun goodluck with your weigh-in, but most importantly goodluck with your surgery hun xxxx

Thanx Leah and the rest of u guys I thought that about fasting too i'm not o have anything to eat after midnight it just so happens I haven't eaten for fourweeks will that do lol

Omg I have just rang the chemist and been told that I can't continue lipotrim for the next 3 months postoperative arrgh what the hell am I going to do

Oh no :( Maybe switch to eating healthy for that time? You could follow some of the maintanence meal plans and instead of the maintanence foods have something that is the same amount of calories?

He's going to double check at my insistance I wouldn't mind but I'm only allowed liquids for the first 2 days anyway I've got a weeks supply from my last stint so what ever happens I'm sticking with LT for the next 7 days and if it's a def no then I will switch to a one line meal replacement diet. Has anyone tried slim and save or exante

Back