cant help myself

snowbunny

Hi

I was doing so well this week, WI is on Monday but tonight after being good throughout a meal that had been cooked for me, I had a caramel slice and a profiterole and a slab of cheese. Hopefully if i'm very good tomorrow it wont show up on the scales on monday or am I just kidding myself? I know it has to go somewhere but surely this doesnt blow my whole weeks good effort does it? :cry:

How have you been doing with your syns over the week....have you been using the full amont or have you saved any?

Phil x

Right then madam.

Put the panic in the middle of the floor. Back away from it very carefully. Now chuck hand grenades at it and destroy it.

In the big wide scheme of things, what you've eaten won't ruin your week, but feeling bad about eating it can.

Best to just have enjoyed it and get on with your plan tomorrow. If it makes you feel better, use no syns tomorrow. if you have had a low syn week anyway, you do not need to think about it. But, just chill about it. I am sure you will be fine :)

lol@ Sue!

Right then madam.

Put the panic in the middle of the floor. Back away from it very carefully. Now chuck hand grenades at it and destroy it.

In the big wide scheme of things, what you've eaten won't ruin your week, but feeling bad about eating it can.

Sue, everytime I see your posts you crack me up! :8855:Fab :D

Well done chick for getting back on it, as the others say, if you have had a fairly low syn week then I am sure you will be fine xx

Right then madam.

I love the wisdom there - next time I have a bad day & panic about my WI I am going to apply this logic.
Thanks for the smile!
Julie19:)

Back