Cant make my mind up !?!

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
Hi Guys

I have really enjoyed being on LT and am proud of my progress so far. I am refeeding in a few weeks for a holiday and am trying to decide whether or not to restart on TFR replacement when I get back or do something like WW. I have gone from a 22 to a 16 and really like myself at the moment, im not sure if that is because its new to me (being a 16) or if this is just the size I naturally want to be. I know to some of you I am still very overweight but to me this is wonderful. I have more confidence than ever. But I have notice the more im loosing the more WOBBLY I am becomming lol Maybe if I lost the rest slowly I could do more exercise and tone it up a bit at the same time. Im so mixed up about this and it probably sounds so trivial!! :(

Emma,

I'm going through the same dilemma. I'm starting a refeed on Saturday and have dropped from a size 20 to a 14/16 top and 14 bottom. I'm refeeding for a meal a week on Saturday which was booked away back in January.

I'd like to lose another 2 stone but I think I'm going to do it more slowly. Like you I'm wobbly !

But....part of me likes how fast this weight has came off. I am worried about maintaining it though. I'm also not sure I could keep myself focused for another month - I would be refeeding again at the end of May for my holiday in July.

I've missed out a lot socially on this diet and don't know if I'm strong enough to go back on it again.

I have learned a lot of lessons though that I hope that I take forward with me. I'm an overeater. I eat without realising. I don't drink enough water and mistake thirst for hunger. I'm hoping I can tackle these problems after I finish lt.

I'd be interested in what you decide.

I'm in a similar boat, i hope to do LT for at least 6wks and refeed over 2 wks for a family occasion, when i get to that point i'm still undecided if i'll go back to ww but my gut feeling is i'll go back to LT to get nearer goal then do ww to maintain.........

I think as ive lost so much and totally changed myself there would be no way I would go back to my old ways and put any back on, as soon as my jeans got tight id up the exercise and get it back off lol I love LT but my body may benefit from loosing the rest slowly or ill paying out a fortune in nips and tucks you only have to look at my pics to see how much ive deflated lol But on the other hand im scared to leave the safety of LT lol As also mentioned above I have missed the social side of eating and have a drink with friends and mostly eating dinner with my 2 babies, stupid I know lol Ill have a good think about it over the next week or so, but I refeed on the 15th of May so hope ive made a decision by then lol

I know exactly what you mean.

I start my refeed on Saturday and have my next weigh in on Friday. I will need to decide whether or not I'm going back on it to buy another weeks worth of lt.

I think I may have a break for a couple of weeks anyway following the refeed plan and see how I get on. If the weight begins to gain, then I will think about lt.

Hi Hun

I did my refeed and then tried maintence but wasnt as nice as the shakes so i did WW and ive kept my weight off. I just need to lose another stone yet.

BTW 16 is a great size its a natural curvy size and men love wobbly bits lol ;)

I know exactly where you are coming from as I have dropped from a 20 to a 16. I'm over 12 stone still, but everyone says I only look a size 14. I have a stocky frame and a small face so I really cant go down too much, or I will start looking gaunt and older (I'm 54). I will refeed when I'm a comfortable size 14.

I have exactly the same dilemma!!!!!! i have 9 weeks and that takes me up to 1 week before i have two weeks off work where me and the bf are going to go away.

I know i will be finishing LT in 9 weeks and the thought of leaving the safety of it scares the hell out of me too! lol

I am undecided as to what i wana do also - im hoping in 9 weeks time i will only have 1st maybe a bit more to lose to get to my target of 12st so i duno whether to hop back on LT for a few more weeks and then off for good or what.

Its confusing isnt it honey - be sure to let me know what yer guna do - i guess im lucky in still having 9 weeks to decide lol

Nice to know im not the only one! I have 3-4 weeks and hoping to be in the 12s, my goal is 12st as I think I suit curves. I think if I have less than a stone to target I am going to try to loose it through refeed and WW or SW, if I have more then I think I may have to do a few more weeks....Oh its so hard lol

I hope to lose a stone a month which will get me to target in early-mid-July. I want to get to 9 1/2 stone which is one stone lighter than I have EVER been, EVER! My pharmacists' suggested target was 10stone, but I pushed for 9 1/2 as I want a bit off 'lee-way' for holidays/meals/occasions etc.? This is the first time that I have ever thought it possible I might get anywhere near that weight. LT really is the last resort for me (apart from surgery!) as I've tried everything else to shift the weight and nothing has worked. So I'm sticking at it until I get into that elusive 'healthy' weight range!

I have to admit that this is the first diet that's ever worked for me since I started dieting over 18 years ago.

My aim is to get between 10 and 10.5 stones. It's heavy for my height but I look in proportion and the one time I was below that - I didn't really like it. I'm a naturally curvy girl with a big chest and when I go below 10 stone I just look skinny with a big chest.

Food scares the hell out of me now though. I worry that when I start eating that I won't stop. I suppose I will cross that bridge when I come to it. In the meantime, when I start the refeed, I think I will continue having a shake for breakfast and lunch and see how I get on.

Hi I am refeeding tomorrow and still would like to loose another 2 stone. But coming off as going on a course with work and have to go away also on exams, it would be v difficult to do LT and like you I am thinking can I get the last 2 stone off with the maintenance and excercise to tone up. Will maybe just have to see how it goes.

I am in exactly the same position. I am starting refeed in 3 weeks ready for my hol and don't know whether to go back on it or join Slimming world. I have done weight watchers before and I was more unhealthy on it than before. I just used to use all my points for junk and booze! I was starting to feel wobbly but upped my excersise last week and I am feeling a lot more toned BUT this week I only lost 2.5 lbs. Don't know if the excersise slowed down my loss or what. It is such a dilema though. I guess I am just going to see how much weight I put on on hols! Good luck with whatever you decide xx

I'm the same as all of you too. Refeeding in 9 weeks for a hol in 11 weeks. It depends how close to target I am when I come back. Thinking about doing some maintenance for a while to even things out and then maybe follow sw for a while cos that worked quite well for me ages ago. I know that keeping up going to the gym 3 times a week and walking and portion control will really help me. Confusing though isn't it?

Yeah - very confusing! :sigh:

Back