Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

cant see ppls pics

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by lilacbunnykins, 23 October 2008 Social URL.

1. lilacbunnykins

lilacbunnykins slim for cruise

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    hi why is it if i click on ppl pics(on left hand side)or even there links i dont get anything?is it because i have not posted enough to get that privalidge?id love to see them to encourage me...thanks sue:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Alyssa

Alyssa Full Member

Start Weight:
    27st0lb
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers ProPoints
    I was told that you have to have over 50 posts ... now i'm not so sure!!

4. munkypooh

munkypooh Warning-Contains Nuts

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(35.71%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Pic allbums can be set to public (all members) or private (just member's friends), that could be it?
    To check if this is the problem --click on my albums you should be able to see all but 1 of them as they are public...., see if it works?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.