Cant sleep!!!

LizClarke

On day 2- well it's day 3 as I write this and just can't get to sleep!! Was the same last night!! Don't remember it being like this last time!!

Start weight- 8/11/11 16 st 4 lbs

It was like that for me day 1 and 2... and I kept waking early but needed a little disco nap in the day. Then day 3 (yesterday) I was exhausted in bed for 9am and asleep by 9.30pm... but then awake by 4.55am :cry: Am going up soon but made myself stay up later so I wouldn't wake up at stupid o'clock again.
Maybe grab a good book (or a dull one). Hope you get some sleep soon x

Thanks, I've tried reading but can't concentrate lol. I'm browsing this site on my phone lying in bed. I dont want to get up coz it's too cold and I will only dwell on the fact I'm a bit peckish. Gotta be up early to take the boys to school- I best not over sleep!!

Disco nap- not heard that one before lol x

Start weight- 8/11/11 16 st 4 lbs

I found that at first but it was because i was getting up for a wee.... so now i try not to drink that much after 8.... Then i dont need to go in the night!!! x

I found that at first but it was because i was getting up for a wee.... so now i try not to drink that much after 8.... Then i dont need to go in the night!!! x

I'm going to try this .. as i woke up needing the toilet about three times last night. Thank you for this pointer :) x

Back