Cant stop picking at Ham!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by minxyblonde, 3 June 2008 Social URL.

1. minxyblonde

minxyblonde Member

Any advice to stop picking at ham, cant not buy it as it is my daughters fav! I feel like I am failing my self but feel hungry

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BigPants

BigPants Full Member

Mmmmm, how old is your daughter? can she make her own sandwiches, can some one else make them whilst you get in to the swing of things. Today I put washing on my sons salmon (leftovers) so I didn't eat it.

You can do it, its only stink old piece of ham. Being slimmer will feel much better. :)

Its just soooooooo hard isn't it ?

4. BigPants

BigPants Full Member

Oh re the feeling hungry, what day are you on ? Have some more water if you can that might help.

5. minxyblonde

minxyblonde Member

My daughter is only 2, and it is not just when I am doing her sandwiches, I will just eat it from the fridge :(

As for the water it is not my strong point, I will always make sure I have what I need.

6. Lisa

Lisa Full Member

Start Weight:
    191.2lb
    Current Weight:
    176.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    14.6lb(7.64%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    That's funny. when I used to do Lighterlife, I was always picking at ham or smoked salmon if it was in the fridge. I thought it might be because I needed a strong taste. I didn't feel guilty as it was just protein and I was happy if I could just stick to that. PS I also fancied beetroot which I don't normally!

7. minxyblonde

minxyblonde Member

I am worried that I wont have lost this week as I have eaten quite a bit

8. spooky

spooky Banned

Is it ham slices or 'real' ham??
    If the former think of it as full of salts and fats and could stop your weight loss! :D

9. minxyblonde

minxyblonde Member

its the thin slices that you get in the packs

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.