Can't think of a catchy title...

Well done, that's great :)

I have my mojo kind of back! Its been hard not losing anything for about a month, but hey ho. Exercising has been good. Did my mile in 9. 11 today and pilates and got spin later. Eating well too. All good :)

Look at you!! Great time on your run :)

I have my mojo kind of back! Its been hard not losing anything for about a month, but hey ho. Exercising has been good. Did my mile in 9. 11 today and pilates and got spin later. Eating well too. All good :)
Even more :happy036::happy036::wow:
You'l be under 9 soon, which is pretty amazing.

Ooh! Not aiming for under 9!! Under 10 will do me. Was under 9 when I was 18 and I doubt I can do that! Lol. I must admit the prospect of getting under 10 is now looking tricky too!
I guess I just keep going and see what happens, something might trigger my body into losing again.

Well, today I bought the size 12 jeans from the charity shop! Slightly tight, but they will be my new measuring trousers as I exercise. Came home and put some shorts on, did them up and they fell down, all the way to my ankles! ha ha ha! Loved it. Had to show hubby ;-) I have no other shorts, so they are firmly on with a belt and not to be seen in public!
I am delighted!

Doesnt it feel great getting the next size and finding things are loose? I think for me with my weight its finding a weight that I can maintain and feel healthy at. I am trying to maintain but it's not easy as I really don't want to slip back into old habits.

i love it when i try something on and it doesn't quite fit, thats normally the shop i go back to, gotta be honest always makes you feel better getting a smaller size

Ooh! Not aiming for under 9!! Under 10 will do me. Was under 9 when I was 18 and I doubt I can do that! Lol. I must admit the prospect of getting under 10 is now looking tricky too!
I guess I just keep going and see what happens, something might trigger my body into losing again.
LOL - I meant under 9 minuters for your mile!

Ha ha! Sorry, I guess I am obsessed by weight! Thanks, yes, might try! Day off today though, day with a friend, perhaps picnic on beach and then BBQ in the wood. Lovely!

Ha ha! Sorry, I guess I am obsessed by weight! Thanks, yes, might try! Day off today though, day with a friend, perhaps picnic on beach and then BBQ in the wood. Lovely!
We're all obsessed with weight!!!
Hope you enjoyed your picnic on the beach. We're having a BBQ too tonight - got some steak that I am really looking forward to.

It was gorgeous on the beach, had a yummy ice cream too. Then we went to the wood where I had fat sausages and more heb bread!! And crisps. Yum yum. Ho hum won't be losing weight this week I recon but I will go to the gym tomorrow !!

Loving those shorts!! Sounds a great time at the beach :)

Thanks pals, it was great. Another sneaky weigh check and another pound back on!!! Eek.
My friend said when we start the gym we do put some pounds on while we make a bit more muscle and then we change shape and if we keep at it the pounds come off again. I hope so! I know I am not eating perfectly but have put 4 on this month yet weirdly I am smaller!!
Must get control of these syns though... X

Sigh. Sts. Ok, I am reliably told I can't blame the gym, so I have to change something. I will try keep this diary for a week, and will cut my portion sizes and keep to 10 -12 syns!!
More speed food and fewer carbs. I have to get going again before I give up! Lol

Today's plan

Muesli melon yogurt

Lunch: left over veg curry with salad, no rice!!

Dinner: BBQ , so second heb bread, 4 quorn sausages (4 syns now ??) salad- lots, cheese

Snacks: fruit

Syns? Well normally at BBQ i would have crisps but once I start I can't stop. Might take own small packet of low fat ones or have a couple of marshmallows! On the other hand the sausages and some ketchup will be enough syns so perhaps stop there!

That's the plan. Drink lots of water!!

X

Ok actually had 3 burgers instead of quorn but did eat loads of salad and avoid crisps and beer. 3 thorntons chocs brought by guests, and 2 marshmallows. I guess I over synned but I did better than i would normally so it's got to help!

I shall try to do SE again tomorrow and go to the gym....!

Back