Can't think of a catchy title...

Sounds like you did well. BBQ's are always full of temptation :)

Today's sneaky weigh in is showing 1.5 down! I know it doesn't count but first time scales have moved down for a month so it is very motivating!!

Food : kind of a success express day

Brek: muesli yog melon heb

Gym

Lunch: sw stir fry onions carrots green beans. Lettuce cucumber tomato 2 eggs tuna beetroot

2 thorntons chocs 7 syns - they are finished now thankfully!! Lol
Small packet low fat crisps 5 syns

Apple. Lots of water

Dinner : small portion of rice, sw veg curry with bns and carrot 'chips' yum yum

3 mile walk

Snack Slice toast heb with peanut butter 1 syn milk heA

So, a few more syns than I meant to have but still fine.

Man at the gym said to do short bursts of intense activity and then slow down, heart rate down, back to intense again so I am trying that!!

Today's sneaky weigh in is showing 1.5 down! I know it doesn't count but first time scales have moved down for a month so it is very motivating!!
Fingers x'd for you WG - and still a fair few days to your next WI

Food yesterday if I can remember!

B: pineapple yog muesli cup of hot water

Gym

Pasta chopped toms onions carrots large salad beetroot lettuce cucumber cheese heA
Nectarine
Snack mini magnum 8 !!! Syns

Frozen muller- not SE snack I don't think!

D speed soup and tuna sweet corn b beans large salad

Snack ( after 2 hours working in the wood) 4 high fibre crackers heb peanut butter 2 syns. Pineapple

Loadsa water :)

SE still good but I have run out of food and it's Market day only tomorrow! Lunch at a friends though and she is making salad so just dinner to think about!!

Wed food diary

B: 2 eggs 2 quorn saus tomatoes b beans

Crisps 5 syns

L bread heb cheese heA salad and chiritzo ( spelling?) saus boiled in cider. Oh my goodness it was yummy. No idea on syns, my friend made it but u only had about 6 little thin bits of saus.

Cereal bar 5 syns

D: sw veg curry rice. 2/ 3 plate was veg

2 hours moving logs in wood!!

Frozen yog, one heb cracker. Needed to have more heb really

Lots of water.

Still looking like 1.5 off so far!!!
X

Looking good WG! Fingers Crossed for WI.

Chorizo (sp no t) sausages are not actually that bad. Everyone thinks they should be horrendous on syn value but they are just the same as a normal sausage.
2½ syns on Red/EE or 4 syns on green per 28g.

We have them quite a lot - obvious really as they are the staple of many Spanish and good English ones are hard to find - and do them on the George Foreman grill. There is very little fat ever comes out of them - about 10% of what you get out of an English one!

Thanks Pom!

My skinny friend just popped round with some trousers that she is too big for.... Cos she thought they would fit me. Bless :) they are a ten...

They only bloody fit!!!! Ha ha. Sorry about the b word :) bit tight and way too much love handles for my liking but still!!!!
Smile smile smile.

Thanks Pom!

My skinny friend just popped round with some trousers that she is too big for.... Cos she thought they would fit me. Bless :) they are a ten...

They only bloody fit!!!! Ha ha. Sorry about the b word :) bit tight and way too much love handles for my liking but still!!!!
Smile smile smile.

:woohoo:Now that calls for a celebration:party0036:

Bloody marvellous - definitely a good reason to use the b word!!!

Size 10....!!!! Fantastic!!!!!! :)

Ha ha! Baggy size 10 with most of me hanging out of them ;-)

Just had a brill holiday in our wood. 3 days camping, no people, cars or things! Eating reading walking. Mostly reading in the sun and eating yummy food :).

Goodness knows what the scales will show by Sunday, I plan Chinese tonight to finish holiday and then be good again! Maybe the few days off plan will kick start things again, I can but hope.
It was greeeat!!!

You sound a lot happier WG. The 3 days camping were obviously just the thing you needed.

Hope you enjoyed your Chinese tonight but straight back to the grindstone tomorrow. I often find that a few days not quite on plan does kick start things.

Good luck chica.

The camping sounds great, so relaxing :)

Well.... no loss in weeks. sigh. My body seems to be very happy where it is, and to be honest, I am pretty happy too. I like being a 12 - 14 size again (depends on the clothes!) and I feel so much healthier and confident. So, not too worried about the lack of loss! I am doing plenty of exercise and getting back into proper cycling. Fun fun.

So, for now, although I am weighing, I am also ok with maintaining and just getting fitter. School starts again in a week so I need to ensure my freezer is full of yummy lunches and hope I can still make myself do some cycling to keep my fitness up.

So, all in all, happy, fit, healthy....! Hope you are all well too
xx

Brilliant WG. Glad you've had a loss after the last few weeks of STS whilst sticking to plan.

That's fantastic!!! :)

Woodland girl said:
Thanks Pom!

Smile smile smile.

Hey WG, what an excellent booster! I bet you keep going back and trying them on don't you?

Woodland girl said:
Well.... no loss in weeks. sigh. My body seems to be very happy where it is, and to be honest, I am pretty happy too. I like being a 12 - 14 size again (depends on the clothes!) and I feel so much healthier and confident. So, not too worried about the lack of loss! I am doing plenty of exercise and getting back into proper cycling. Fun fun.

So, for now, although I am weighing, I am also ok with maintaining and just getting fitter. School starts again in a week so I need to ensure my freezer is full of yummy lunches and hope I can still make myself do some cycling to keep my fitness up.

So, all in all, happy, fit, healthy....! Hope you are all well too
xx

I love this post, you sound so relaxed and at ease with yourself. I reckon that's why this happened next......

Woodland girl said:
Official weigh in day today and 1 lb off from last Sunday !
Pleased :)

Well done! Keep chilling honey, it'll all come good and your body will find that natural level xx

Back