Can't wait, I'm so Excited!!!!!!!!!

atchonblimp21

If I lose 2 lbs at WI tom, I will be in the 10 stone's mark. How cool is that?

I don't remember ever being 10 stone something since is was probably 9/10 yrs old lol.

So So So wanna get it :)

ohh good luck xx I have 6lbs to go to see 10 stone (again) I got down to 10.5lbs!!! I will get there again..I long to see 9 stone!!

x

Good luck at WI xx

Good luck hun xoxox

Ooooh huge good luck!!! I'm hoping for 2lbs to get down into the next stone zone as well. It's such an exciting thing isn't it!

Fingers crossed for you x

Good Luck...i got down there over xmas and have put on a few...and now am hoping for a 2 pound loss tomorrow to get back down to 11 stone!! Let us know how you get on :)

Thanks everyone, will let ya know how I ge on :)

and to Helliecopter and amy2307 Hope you get on well too xx

:D :D

You must be so excited, its a fab feeling. Will keep all fingers and toes crossed for you. :cross:

Had a brill 3.5lbs loss this week so if i lose 1.5lbs at wi next Monday I will be joining you :D:D:D

Ah yeh, you so can do it!! That will be an amazing feeling!! I find that dropping down into the next stone range is fantastic- I'm excited about getting into the 13 stone range (2 lb to go!) so I can't imagine how elated you must be!! Good luck and let us know! I'm sure you will!!!X

If I lose 2 lbs at WI tom, I will be in the 10 stone's mark. How cool is that?

I don't remember ever being 10 stone something since is was probably 9/10 yrs old lol.

So So So wanna get it :)

Good Luck for today! I know exactly the feeling was over the moon when I saw the number 12 pop up this week!

Back