Can't wait to get back into the swing of things!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Princess_Stevie, 13 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.6lb(17.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2 / The Fast Diet
    For the past 6 weeks I have completely fallen off the bandwagon, and put back on the stone I had lost with Slimming World.

It all began when my dad was rushed into hospital with a heart attack; Slimming World became the last of my worries. Now dad is fine and things are back on track, I want to get myself back on track too.

I go on holiday on Sunday for a week. I'm going to Benidorm, all Inclusive. Whilst I'm there, I'm not going to limit myself at all. I mean, it won't necessarily be the food that does it (I only tend to eat fruit and veg on holiday anyway), but there will be copious amounts of alcohol consumed, I'm sure.

I get back Sunday 25th September, and plan to rejoin my old group without hesitation on Tuesday 27th :)

So, I remember it's £4.95 per week (I don't do the countdowns as I prefer to pay each week). But how much is it to join? I'm going to join as if I am a brand new member, and start again completely from scratch.

In all honesty, I can't wait! I'm really looking forward to rejoining. From the date I rejoin, I reckon I'll have 12 weigh in's until Christmas, so I'm already setting myself a goal of at least 1stone by then :) Wish me luck!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LisaC

LisaC Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    When we have a lot going on I think we'd all agree that what we eat is the last thing we want to have to worry about.

When I go on holiday I don't stick to plan, I want to enjoy myself & if I worry about the food I'll only fret. Plus I don't like to miss out on all the cocktails on offer ;)

You sounds really determined. Have a good hol & enjoy yourself & just get straight into it when you're back as you've planned x

4. Clareel

Clareel Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(10.37%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating/ ADF
    Hey there, can't help with the joining fee although there may be some info on the website Welcome to Slimming World

Just wanted to say well done on having such a positive attitude - you are right to go and enjoy your holiday and get back to SW when you return. Have a great time and best of luck for your Christmas goal!

X

Princess_Stevie likes this.
  5. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.6lb(17.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2 / The Fast Diet
    Thank you both for your lovely posts! :)

Just had a look on the Slimming World website and saw this,
    "Join Slimming World before 26th November and get half price membership. That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night!". Brilliant, I love a bargain lol! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.