I have taken my time making the decision to start LL and then spent 2 weeks convincing my husband that we could afford it so finally contacted my nearest LLC and left a message. That was a week ago and no reply! Contacted a different one last Thurs and no reply agin. Now I know we've had Easter in between and the councilers do probably have a life but I am soooo frustrated. I can't wait to start and have sat by the phone for a week now! I know I'm being impatient but now i've made up my mind I want to start immediately. My husbands worried that i'm pinning everything on this and what if it doesn't work but I feel so positive that it will. Oh damn phone rinnnnng!!