• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

capsiplex tablets?!!

S: 12st10lb C: 10st6lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 25.9 Loss: 2st4lb(17.98%)
i have been taking the capsiplex capsules to help with my weight loss. i have noticed that when i take them i feel a buzz that makes me not want to sit still! i was up at 5.55am this morning and took my tablet with my morning coffee and 20 minutes later i was on my wii board and have finished all my house work. when i sit down i want to do more and get aggitated. do you know if these are a form of speed? im not complaining but if you take them do you get any side effects good or bad?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 12st10lb C: 10st6lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 25.9 Loss: 2st4lb(17.98%)
dont know if they work but cant do any harm taking them. they certainly get me off my bum when i do take them!! ;)

Surfhunny

Laugh in the face of food
S: 17st11lb C: 14st9lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 3st2lb(17.67%)
fortyandfat said:
dont know if they work but cant do any harm taking them. they certainly get me off my bum when i do take them!! ;)
I bet there's quite a bit of caffiene in them, I took thermobol for a while and they had the same effect, you're advised not to take thermobol after 3pm as it can stop you getting off to sleep.

In fact I think now that I've started back at the gym I'm going to start taking my thermobol again.