capsiplex tablets?!!

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by fortyandfat, 29 October 2010 Social URL.

1. fortyandfat

fortyandfat is crazy

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Diet:
    exante
    i have been taking the capsiplex capsules to help with my weight loss. i have noticed that when i take them i feel a buzz that makes me not want to sit still! i was up at 5.55am this morning and took my tablet with my morning coffee and 20 minutes later i was on my wii board and have finished all my house work. when i sit down i want to do more and get aggitated. do you know if these are a form of speed? im not complaining but if you take them do you get any side effects good or bad?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LVLLM

LVLLM Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Carb Cycling
    are they working?

4. fortyandfat

fortyandfat is crazy

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Diet:
    exante
    dont know if they work but cant do any harm taking them. they certainly get me off my bum when i do take them!! ;)

5. Surfhunny

Surfhunny Laugh in the face of food

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambidge Diet
    I bet there's quite a bit of caffiene in them, I took thermobol for a while and they had the same effect, you're advised not to take thermobol after 3pm as it can stop you getting off to sleep.

In fact I think now that I've started back at the gym I'm going to start taking my thermobol again.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.