Caramal Slimfast

rugbykirsty87

Never Give Up
Hi Everyone,

Quick Question, does anyone know where any Caramel Flavour SlimFast is sold, as we have only seen it in Sainsburys, but its a bit far away just to hope they have some. xx

I have ordered some from the Boot website and am having it delivered to my local store - can't wait for it to arrive (hopefully tomorrow) xxx

omg caramel slim fast!!!! i have got to try that, LOVE caramel, never even seen it before!! xx

i want to try this one! does it come premade!? ykciv1985 how amazing would it be if it did taste like angel delight!! yummmmm xx

Definatly on the search for that tomorrow in town, i havnt seen it in superdrug or boots though :\ did i miss it?? xx

To be honest its a new one for us, we hadnt seen it until we went into sainsburys. Thankyou lovelies I think I shall be having a look into Superdrug tomorrow.

I'll have another look too :) x

i havent seen this one, my fave is vanilla which tescos dont do so a trip into town tomorrow where i will be looking out for this one too.

Just to update ladies i went into boots and superdrug today and they didnt have it, maybe its just an online thing xx

noooo. . . i've looked on superdrug online and they dont have it! will look on boots online! xx

Boots have it online but unfortunatly for u not pre-made lol xx

Mine is the powder type, but I just made one with ice and it was LUSH!

Not quite angel delight but nice and caramelly - Highly recomended xx

oooo yummy! thanks Stef, i think my last try is waitrose then :S! really wanna get a premade one to try it as dont want to buy a powder tin and not like it!. . . like i did with chocolate lol! loved the premade chocolates so got the powder tin and bleurgh! i dont like it! xxx

I havnt seen it in premade bottles at al. Only in powder mix . It wasnt in my superdrug :(

i know me either! bit gutted, they MUST do premade ones! i will find them lol! knowing me i'll go to all this effort, find it and wont like it haha! im going to try waitrose later and boots in town but doubt they will have it! xxx

Hey, just thought I'd let you know I was looking on the slimfast website earlier and they didn't have the premade one listed under there product range only the powdered. So I don't think you can get it! Sorry!

Iv seen the Carmel one in savers and at the mo there have it for £3.99 I don't no if any of your have a savers were you live?? How that helps xxx

Back