Caramal Slimfast

I have a savers, thankyou so much. Will have a ponder down there tomorrow :)

michellebelle - thanks for this, :( wish they did premade ones!

So i want to try the powder but i need to ask some questions of you lovely ladies before i waste my money lol!! so i love the chocolate premade ones but hate the chocolate powder!!! so i just wanted to ask if you girls feel the same ?! i just dont want to buy the powder and for it to taste like sawdust like the chocolate powder one does?!

opinions much appreciated!!!!

xxx

Emma how do u make ur shakes (powder ones?) xx

i make them with milk and then use a hand blender and have with ice :) xxx

I got a shaker, its like a big tumbler with a frother in the top, and a lid. I put the milk & powder in there, shake it like a mad thing for 30 seconds and its fine :D

I'd mix with ice on a blender but its "too noisy" *grumble @ parents* lol

haha yer i dont blend the ice i just pour over ice. . . right you girls have convinced me, im going to go onto boots online and order caramel one. hope its lush because im getting bored of just choc, strawberry and cafe latte! need a change lol xxxx

:( Boots online its out of stock!!!! boo. Gonna try my local tesco tonight xx

I _hate_ the powder chocolate and strawberry *shudders*, but love the caramel, banana and vanilla powdered ones :) Love all the premade ones, but they work out more expensive so trying to have more powder shakes, which I blend the ice until they are super thick like Mcdonalds ones :) xx

I couldnt have the shakes unless it went in the blender! and i do the same too blend them that much there just like a maccies shake lol. Im gonna give caramel a go too!xx

o good thanks ykciv1985 glad theres someone else that doesnt like the choc powder!

x x x

Found it!! I found the caramel in the Savers. It was 3.99 aswell :)

Glad you found it :) I got some today with savers but it was £5.99 boo haha glad you got some try mine in the morning xxx

morrisons do the caramel one got some today ,will have to try savers thank you x

Boots have now got them in stock online & they're only £2.99 a tin. If your order is £20 or more you can get it delivered free to your local store (£40 or more for free delivery to home).

ooh brilliant may have to order some .Thank you :D

Ohhh I want some of these

Does anyone know of anywhere these are on offer??

Thanks

Not keen on the choc one on it's own, but it is gorgeous mixed half and half with banana or latte. Strawberry makes me boke too :jelous:, but is OK half and half with vanilla al la "strawberries and cream"

Am I the only one who mixes and blend flavours? If not, what have others tried?

I do it too. I tend to put vanilla with most of them as the flavours themselves are quite strong. i have strawberry and vanilla, choc and vanilla and chocolate and banana :)

I find they are a bit strong flavoured too Kirsty so, like you, they tend to get "watered down" with vanilla or another flavour.

The only combination I have tried thus far that was REALLY unpalatable was banana and strawberry - yuk!!

Back