Cara's diary - the swap from ww to sw

Dirtycellar

Well been on slimming world 1 day and so far lost 2lb!! I'm amazed, feel like I stuffed my face yesterday!!

Was on ww for 13 week (?) until Tuesday and lost 23lb to date with 22lb to go till my target. The last 2 weeks I ignored my points as I was so hungry all the time and still lost weight, so decided to switch to sw where I could eat more. And it seems to be working :)

Weigh in next tuesday evening so hoping for a good loss if I carry on at this rate.

Good Luck Cara - hope all goes well for you x

Well so far since tue I have run 6 odd miles & done power plates twice. This is the usual though but god it was hot out running this afternoon.

Still trying to get the hang of the ee plan. Still not totally comfortable, or even confident I'm doing it right. Hoping for a good loss on tue and I guess that'll reassure me.

Tis my big boys 3rd birthday party tomorrow, big family/friends BBQ. I'm not going to be on plan as I wanna enjoy myself and not think but won't go crazy on the carbs. But I can see a fair bit of alcohol going down :)

I'm with you Cara - still not sure I was doing EE the right way - lost 1 lb this week but I'm going to go back to Green/Original days this week to see if it goes any better! Good Luck for tomorrow - let me know how it goes for you xx

elsmar30 said:
I'm with you Cara - still not sure I was doing EE the right way - lost 1 lb this week but I'm going to go back to Green/Original days this week to see if it goes any better! Good Luck for tomorrow - let me know how it goes for you xx

Thanks. Think it's going well. And happy eating plenty. 2lb a week is ok for me. When I first did ww was doing 3-4lb but it slowed the more i lost. My bmi is 25 now so it's on the go slow.

I have a food diary too if you want to look. :)

Oh dear.... I'm in pizza hut!! The birthday boy insisted. And 5 pieces of pepperoni pizza and 3 of chicken just leaped into my mouth!!! It's a conspiracy!!

Well weigh in number 2 is tonight, let's hope I've lost last weeks gain and some "/

Wish me luck!!

Back