Cara's Road to a slim 30th!!

caramumofmany

Hi there my name is Cara i am a 28 year old mum to 6 and wife to a very supporting husband who is going to join me on my journey without actually joining. we have been married 4 years next month but together 14 years next month our children are aged 11, 9, 6, 5, 3 and 1.
So today i took the first step to the rest of my life, i joined a new slimming world group that had just opened, i weighed in at 19st 8.5lb not unexpected infact i thought it would have been more, i intend to follow the green diet as i know this suits me the best, i am not starting tomorrow either i am starting now, start as i mean to go on... anyways this will be my daily diary i will do my very best to keep it updated and full of helpful information and also to keep tap of my emotions etc

Morning, yawnnn, feeling so tired today... and its just completely miserable hate it, still feeling positive, looking forward to dumping some of this weight for good, had breakfast already, had spaghetti on unbuttered toast with poached egg yummy lol.
anyways gonna get the wii out in abit and get some exercise in

Our goal weight is the same, as is our height - good luck!! 6 kids and still finding time for the Wii and dieting - good for you, that's amazing :D

hey emmylou, its all in the name of fun, i was doing a uni course as well but was struggling abit so i have put that on the side line for awhile while i give myself some me time, god know i deserve it lol..
kids love the wii as well so we all take in turn, it works out well. i think that if i hadn't done slimming world before and didn;t know what i was doing it would be more of a struggle anyways best go get kids tea on and then start on mine and hubbies were have ham chips and beans for tea obviously slimming world style chips lol

still going strong, really enjoying this whole new way of thinking, its about time my head came round to my hearts way of thinking lol
for breakfast i had beans on toast, for lunch a large jacket potatoe with beans and for tea chicken with new potatoes and cabbaged falvoured with a chicken oxo was very yummy, and if i want to snack later i will just have a yoghurt

I really should update this more reguarly, so still going strong been doing it now for 6 weeks and have lost every week, last night was weigh in number 6 and i lost 7lb,
start weight was 19st 8.5lb
week 1 - 19st 1lb / -7.5lb
week 2 - 18st 10lb / -5lb
week 3 - 18st 4lb /-6lb
week 4 - 18st 1lb / -3lb
week 5 - 17st 13lb / -2lb
week 6 - 17st 6lb / 7lb

total loss 2st 2.5lb or 30.5lb

You should update your food diary on here, your amazing losses will inspire many, I know I'd live

Soory clicked send before i finished typing!

Love to see your food diary so I can take some ideas from it!!!! I want to know your secret!

Keep up the fab work x

Back