carbs in cd porridge??

susan70

Gold Member
Could some1 tell me how many carbs are in the cd porridge is it the same as the shakes or higher if its higher is it as high as the bars??

The bars dont suit me at all and do slow my losses down so was just wondering if i should even bother getting the porridge??

Its a shame no one has repiled as I am seeing my CDC tomorrow and was going to get some porridge but am worried that it may affect my weight loss!
This diet can be hard enough on it's own without being sabotaged by porridge!!!!!!!!

Thankyou spooky.xx I think I might give it a miss, was looking forward to trying it but would rather not risk it.xx

I was under impression that CD shakes had NO CARBS at all?!?!?!

Can someone actualy confirm please....

who told you they have no carbs?

yes the shakes contain carbs, carefully balanced so that your overall carbs per day is less than your body requires to help you into ketosis

While researching different diets I came across, most of the CD users seem to be under the impression that there are NO carbs in CD.
It's probably only my perception but fact that none of the single sachet has protein v carbs data doesn't help either :-(

nutrition info can be found on the boxes or the cambridge website

Yep, hands up - didn't bother checking yet - my fault....

Will be up-to-date in no time for sure.

Txs for your help

Wow cranberry is low - thankfully I like that one :) All cranberry next week

Amber

Last edited:
Wow cranberry is low - thankfully I like that one :) All cranberry next week

Amber

Peanut, like cranberry, also has similar carbs to the shakes :)

While researching different diets I came across, most of the CD users seem to be under the impression that there are NO carbs in CD.

I didn't realise that people thought it was carb free., but I know many people think that veg is carbless...which of course it isn't.
It's probably only my perception but fact that none of the single sachet has protein v carbs data doesn't help either :-(

As the link above but your consultant should supply either in a box or with a leaflet that has all the nutritional info. It's required and all that.

I have it every morning too - tbf I don't really think that the amounts in 3 portions of CD is anything to really be worrying about. After all, any combination of 3 wether it porridge bar & soup or all shakes, still come in @ under 500cals.

Back