Card Making....

Made a Valentine's Card today using the bookatrix template - am really impressed with the results!

I think I might make my Mother's day card with that too - with some decoupage added.

I also love making cards, photo cards especially.

I haven't even thought about the valentines or mothers day cards yet!!!! Maybe leaving it til the last minute is my problem!!!

I am away from 2nd to 10th February that is why I have to get going!

Valentine's Day is 14th, boyfriend's birthday is 23rd February

Mother's Day is early on 2nd March, Mother's birthday is 5th March!!

Soontobegorgeous that exploding box is just luvverly! Do you go to any local crops or classes?

i find it hard for inspiration some times but i agree with an earlier post, the craft and card making magazines re always useful for inspiration.

I make cards too. I have just bought a Cuttlebug machine as a treat for getting halfway to target (and partly as my Christmas and b'day pressie this year) Can't wait for it to arrive.

Hi All...

I make cards and sell them online... I just love it... keeps me busy and I just love coming up with beautiful bespoke designs...

I have a sizzix and have to say where I live now very hard to find dies for them!!

I make cards also, I have just tried my hand at arty farty cards to keep they are great fun I have tried colin the car and the celebrations one, Im a bit slow as I havent done my christmas cards yet

I have normally done my by now but lagging behind as had several orders to catch up with for Christmas cards... still trying to get my new designs on my sight .... but I just love making cards.... makes me sooo happy designing.

Hi guys, I make card, started on the 30th September this year, and am really enjoying it. If you would like to see some of my cards then i have my own blog: Ikkle87's Crafty Corner they aren't brilliant yet but are a work in progress

Back