Card Making

donnzstar said:
I'm the same I have spent so much on card making and other stuff. At the moment its all packed away as I have no space to do anything but I'll still go and buy more stuff!

I subscribed to a mag last night as you got 25 pro markers free & mainly colours I don't have..... Really need to pull my finger out I've got 2 to make today!!!

I make cards and dabble in papercrafts (making notebooks etc).
Not done anything for ages as I simply didn't have room, But my Dort has moved out and I have to sort her room then I will have a craft room.
I also help run a craft group once a month.

I make cards and dabble in papercrafts (making notebooks etc).
Not done anything for ages as I simply didn't have room, But my Dort has moved out and I have to sort her room then I will have a craft room.
I also help run a craft group once a month.

When I've sorted DS bedroom out & DD, I'll have a spare room & sewing/craft room, I'm probably far too excited for a parent whose children have just left home:rolleyes:

When I've sorted DS bedroom out & DD, I'll have a spare room & sewing/craft room, I'm probably far too excited for a parent whose children have just left home:rolleyes:

I was bereft when Dort left...a few months later when she said she might have to move back....I was horrified!!! I love her but life is calmer with her living elsewhere. We haven't done anything with her room as we weren't sure if she'd move back.

ive recently ordered a load of cardmaking stuff from one of tv channels , cant wait for it to come , im hoping it will give me something else to do with my hands on an evening instead of eating :)

I love doing it!

One of my good friends works for a company that stocks all the art and crafts shops in Irl. So she updates me with stock that they are no longer selling

Its great fun :)

I love making cards - although this year lost interest for a while but splurged on some new dies recently, must find time to play with them (days seem to be for exercise and home stuff, nights for on here!) & post up some pics. Soon be time to start Halloween cards and treats - I do them for the school and really have fun with it.

I love doing it!

One of my good friends works for a company that stocks all the art and crafts shops in Irl. So she updates me with stock that they are no longer selling

Its great fun :)
Where in Ireland are you? Always happy to meet a fellow paper addict ;-)

I mostly make handmade wooden plaques, and personalised box frames. But I have made some cards too, using the same techniques as my frames. When I first got into crafting, cards were my plan. But I found them so hard to sell as people don't want to spend a lot on them when there are really cheap shops selling them. Hence the change to my plaques which sell really well :) xxx

Back