ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

Jen and pinkbuttons - I subscribe so not sure if will be in shops yet... Was a good read - I always get teary lol!

Thanks guys I'm gonna enjoy it :) x

heya carly. I just noticed we are both at the 13.5lb loss mark. Im desperate to get the .5lb off this week too! look forward to seeing how you do tuesday. xx

Jen and pinkbuttons - I subscribe so not sure if will be in shops yet... Was a good read - I always get teary lol!

Thanks guys I'm gonna enjoy it :) x

Glad its not just me that does that !!

Enjoy your meal tomorrow !

We will get our stone Karen!

Aww mommyb it's not just u lol

Just done 24mins Zumba - defo high intensity and realised for that time I earned as many APs as I did in an hour on wii for... Might stick with that for a while..
Wii is also saying 19 stone 0 now... But I haven't eaten and it's 1- 1.5lb out from
WW scales but that still looks good ;) (19 st 5.5 last WI) xx

Know you can do it Carly. You are really good with your exercise. Its a bit of a non runner(pardon the Pun) for me at the moment . A few walks with the dog maybe. Have to get my act together.

i dont do any exercise either. i dont even have a dog to walk lol. i used to be addicted to the gym but that was a couple of years ago now.... must try zumba though, eveyone raves about it :D

Zumba is awesome! Hate the gym but like the classes! So I will just do what I like I think ;) xx

yeah when i say i was addicted to the gym.. i meant the building lol. i only did swimming/aquafit and a bunch of classes. i LOVED bodyjam. The instructor was a fine looking guy in his early 20s who used to flirt A LOT with us ladies. His classes were packed hehe. yes, i am a dirty old lady :D

Haha! Awesome! Like the new pic ;) x

Earned 20AP today with Zumba so feeling much better and more relaxed about malibus later :) and stuck to food plan so far :) xx

Well done on all your zumba ing!! Is it Zumba for the wii or is it a DVD?? I was thinking of buying it for the wii, heard it's pretty good x

I just use the purple book according to weight and intensity - is that wrong?! I kno I should do a certain level before they count... But not planning on eating them again... I class Zumba as high intensity for me...

Zumba is wii game and I think the routines compare quite well to the classes ive tried (been to 2 dif ones)

I like Wii fit plus because it tells u cals burned :)

Stuck to plan today :) 2 days left till WI x

Rejuggled food plan and planned next week too! Feeling in control and like I deserve good losses :) x

Damn right, planning is always good, I could do with a good plan!

Keep up the Zumba! I could only manage 30 minutes today!

I'm gonna try to build up to a longer session ;) xx

Good luck for tomorrows weigh-in xxx

Good Luck Carly although you dont need it you'll do fab!

Ruth
X

Back