ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

Best of luck tomorrow Carly . You are doing excellent with your exercise . I am sooo lazy. I have to start something .. Son has the Wii so I must try that.

Thanks guys! Breda the WI is wicked!! X

Dont forget to take yer measurements hun.. With all that exercise you're bound to have built up muscle.. So ya'll drop inches as well as lbs.. Can only be good rite!!
Good luck with the weigh in.. Let us know how you got on? xx

I measured at 4 weeks and had lost a few inches then :) x

Hi Carly ,hope you are having a good day . I was down 1 lb today and Im thrilled with that because I didnt think i did great this week ate all weeklies (& more:eek:) . Better get my act together now and get exercising or it could catch up to me next week. !!!. will get son to set up Wii for me (Technophobe!!!!!). Hope all is going well for you today . Breda

Good luck with your WI xx

Well done Breda! Good luck with the wii! Thanks Jo x

Thanks Darling! X

Well I lost 2.5lb and I'm so p***ed off!! Really happy with the loss but sick of my scales promising more and my body holding onto things on WI day... The last 3 days have scales shown 5.5lb loss and somehow today just 2.5 - don't get me wrong I am very pleased! Just cross that I had my hopes up!

I got my 2nd silver 7 and my 5%

Having a slight "to h*ll with it" moment and gonna enjoy slightly more than planned but still well within APs!

Will use another 30APs for a kitkat chunky and an aero caramel and a sausage with my chippy chips! But I will still have 20APs left and will still lose next week :) xx

Carly thats really good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know what you mean about the scales- I never go by mine just use it as a quick reference!!

I know you were expecting more but 2.5lbs is great! Especially in the short amount of time youve been here!

Please dont be disheartened :(

Ruth
x

I kno it's awesome really just cross :) x

Just went to chippy for my post-WI treat... And they have hired a serious fittie since I was last there! Actually the most beautiful boy I have seen in ages! And he was really chatty and nice! I was like a giddy teenager!

Hmmmmm... How to lose weight so he night actually fancy me and still see him?!?! Lol x

you could go in everyday and just buy a gerkin lol. he may think you are phalic-mad after a few days though :p well done on a brilliant loss. put your ruddy scales away though as they are doing you no favours! im sure the other lbs will be off properly next week xxxx

Thats fantastic Carly well done... :D:D
I agree with karen ..put away the scales. look at what it did to you this week you had a brilliant loss of 21/2 pounds and you are still angry with yourself its not more. When (what time) do you weigh at home.? If I weigh myself first thing in the morning after first wee I could be 2lb heavier after breakfast. It s just messing with your brain.:sigh:

I weighed on two dif scales at home and various times... got the damn wii and when I exercise it wants a body test - just gonna have to use as guide and know its not accurate lol

Gherkins it is then hahaha xx

gawd i remember that with the wii. I'd always get depressed when you first stood on it.. as it weighed you it would make a groany noise... and to add insult to injury, it'd have your little wii-person expanding before your very eyes when it had finally weighed you :(

Yup! lots of fun not! x

Hey Carly, That's a great loss.. Well done to you!! I agree with both ladies.. PUT AWAY THAT SCALES!!!!
If you insist on having a sneak preview tho why don't you go to your WI, and then before eating or drinking another thing, weigh yourself on your scales at home.. I did this as I was pretty much doing the same as you and it was almost resulting in me giving up.. Then I went to WI, then home and weighed myself, and there is a 2LB difference.. I my favour at home.. The WW scales weighed me AND my friend 2LB heavier to my one at home.. So it may be something like that??
Regardless tho 2.5LB is a brilliant loss.. You should be well chuffed.. Not angry with stupid scales.. :( xx

Thanks Hun! :) x

Back