ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

New plan!!! I've decided to get weighed at home on a friday morning! Will change to online membership which is cheaper ... And still allows me to be in mag and to become a leader WHEN I get to goal :D I will obviously renew mag subscription too when it expires (just got one today - eek! Excited much?!)

Plus it means I don't have to stress about having a big lunch on WI day and most importantly it means I will use my weeklies at weekend then have 4 or 5 good days with just dailies before WI ... Also gonna stop "treat night" because weeklies should be enough of a treat...

Will stick to 2-3 gym sessions a week and any other exercise that fits....

What do we think?

I literally only get weighed at meeting and don't use the shop... Plus I figure if my mum weighs me and I post to u guys I'm still accountable....

Cxx

You know yourself best Carly. Do you have a good digital scales at home ?? . Just be carefull that your WW week doesnt start Monday and finish Friday morning !!! . (You still have to be carefull at the weekend)

You do whatever you think will work Carly - if you weren't staying for meeting and can get what you need online, then it sounds fine! I like staying for the meetings, so that's why I choose to do it that way, plus I buy stuff from the shop sometimes.

I'm sure you'll do fab at whatever way you do it! :) xxx

Don't worry Breda I actually think this will work better for me... I wont have a treat night now and will just use weeklies fri/sat.... I am feeling totally motivated again.. just read my mag... few tears but emerged ready for anything!

Got that Christmas party to think of.... then the wedding! Watch out scales!!

I have good digital ones which actually give the same number no matter how many times you step on them ;) xx

Exhausted! Didn't get home from work till 9.30! Eaten tea, done more work, now bed! Good day food wise! Stressed out and miserable with job :( Catch up tomorrow xx

I am having WI in morning - Tuesday eve I was back up to 18 stone 1... but think I should be back down to 17 stone 11 in morning coz had two good days :D

Fingers crossed xx

Oh forgot to mention this - bet it will amuse! I was so tired/stressed/ confused /frazzled this morning that in a "two weeks notice" stylee I managed to go into the shower for 20 minutes and as I was sorting my hair after I realised I had not only forgotten to condition hair but also to wash.... I managed to shampoo?! Hmmmm lol!! Cx

Yipeeeeee!!! 17 Stone 9 - a new low!! 2lb lighter than last WI and 2 stone 10lb (38lb) off :) on tues I was 18 stone 1 - shows what being good for two days does! Friday WI is gonna be my day :) tapas tonight, dinner party tomorrow and then that will probably be all my weeklies :D

Will update stats on comp tomorrow cx

Oh forgot to mention this - bet it will amuse! I was so tired/stressed/ confused /frazzled this morning that in a "two weeks notice" stylee I managed to go into the shower for 20 minutes and as I was sorting my hair after I realised I had not only forgotten to condition hair but also to wash.... I managed to shampoo?! Hmmmm lol!! Cx

Reminds me of the time on a PE day in school that I managed to shave ONE leg and leave the other?! :p

LittleMissThin 17 said:
Reminds me of the time on a PE day in school that I managed to shave ONE leg and leave the other?! :p

That's sooooo funny coz I have dreams/nightmares that I've gone out or put a dress or skirt on without shaving my pins first:)

xxx

Lol glad im not the only wally lol x

I am so proud of myself!!!! I normally have a treat night but I am so committed that I am stopping that and am sticking to just my 49 weeklies... and tonight I had only 23!!! I have pretty much planned for tomorrow... I am at a friends but I checked the menu with her and most of u will have seen the cheesecake I made.. gonna have a teeny tiny piece.. and bottle of ww wine... that will be all weeklies gone... I feel so in control and it feels amazing.... pleased this week is over... it's been tough - don't feel like talking about it... and nothing particularly bad just emotional at work... BUT I STAYED IN CONTROL!!!! Bring it on world

POSITIVES
1. I am in control for the first time in ages
2. It's WI day and I am using weeklies not writing off as treat night :D
3. I get cheesecake tomorrow!! xx

well done on feeling positive. enjoy your weekend and your bit of cheesecake! :)

:D thanks all xxx

I am so proud of myself!!!! I tried chillis stuffed with cheese, veg hotpot and venison yesterday (apologies to veggies) and ate carrots today! I know to most that sounds like nothing but to me that is massive! I can't say I loved any of it... but at least I know I can eat a portion of carrots :D Gonna focus more on trying new things again in the new year :D I enjoyed today and now have 5 days of just dailies before wi :D feeling good!!

POSITIVES
1. I tried FOUR new things!
2. I had cheesecake!!
3. I am in CONTROL!!

xxxx

Back