ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

Cheesecake was really yummy!!!!! :D x

Reminder to all about our manchester meet next weekend... Most people are arriving 10.30-11 on sat and we will hit the christmas market and have some lunch and dinner.... Do people fancy a comedy club on sat night? PM me if u want my mobile no :) xx

Crazy busy week but sticking to it and lost a lb :D xx

Well done Carly !!!. Hope ye all enjoy the day out today(and night out!!!!) ... :D:D

Hello Lovely Ladies!

The meet was brilliant - we had an absolutely lovely time :D ate a bit too much... drank a bit too much and have 5 days to pull it back ;) I met Nikki (sparkles) on the train at 9ish on Sat (lovely goss on train!)... then we met Jackie (Jackieb - and her Norm!) and Emma (Minxymoo) at 11ish on Manchester Station - checked into hotel and had a bit of a chat... then off to Pizza Express for yummy lunch :D then introduced Jackie and Norm to Krispy Kreme... before hitting Primark (omg - how busy?! treated ourselves - some more than others - oops!)... then coffee in costa...then off to the Christmas markets (bit pricey but pretty!)... then we collected Ruth (Trefoil) from station - all went to hotel to freshen up... then off to "Alibi" for cheap and delicious pub grub followed by 2 for 1 cocktails... pottered back to hotel were merry and had a bit more gossip before crashing.... next day sees us at Wetherspoons for some yummy brekkie... then of course we had to introduce Ruth to Krispy Kreme! Then Primark (again! lol)... Drop Ruth off... then Nikki... then I met my friend Alex (kind of an ex - was nice to see him - still pretty as ever lol) - had a fruit cooler in starbucks then went to cinema to see tower heist (good film!)... then delivered safely to station ... and despite delayed train safely home by 10.30.... work done on train and loads more since I got home.. off to bed soon after a fab weekend!!

xxxx

P.S - there are photos on here and fb!

Last edited:
Was wicked :D miss u already x

I am so proud of myself!!!! I tried chillis stuffed with cheese, veg hotpot and venison yesterday (apologies to veggies) and ate carrots today! I know to most that sounds like nothing but to me that is massive! I can't say I loved any of it... but at least I know I can eat a portion of carrots :D Gonna focus more on trying new things again in the new year :D I enjoyed today and now have 5 days of just dailies before wi :D feeling good!!

POSITIVES
1. I tried FOUR new things!
2. I had cheesecake!!
3. I am in CONTROL!!

xxxx

Ooo what did the venion taste like? Iwas a veggie for 28 years (yes years not months LOL!) now I eat meat and I can't get enough of the stuff, i really fancy trying venison!!

Well doing being so committed by the way!!

Carly, the meet sounds like it went fabulously well !!! I guess I must be the furthest away person who wanted to come !!!! If I win the lottery ( or rob a bank !! Lol !!) I'm going to throw a shindig here, or in New York.... How dangerous would that be for shopping and food !!!

Diva x

Hello Everyone!!!

I'm up for meet in NY :D

Lydia - honestly the Venison just tasted a bit like beef lol.. glad u are enjoying eating meat :D

Hi Jo - hope you are well

Sorry for being AWOL... had a long week... I worked till 4.30am one day in the police station and the rest of the week was in work late most nights... plan didn't go well.. went out Friday and then pamper day sat - was a really nice weekend... just a shame tomorrow is work again.... have felt a bit sick thinking about it :( but saturday was fabulous - manicure, pedicure, facial, mud wrap, massage and salt scrub and jacuzzi/ swimming and 2 course meal... just wonderful...

Well I have used all my weeklies and a few more... so 4 days left to eat just dailies :D no problems!

Oh - I put on 2lbs :( no worries... will be off this week.... 4 weeks left till Christmas - best get working!! xxx

Lovely update, shame about the busy busy at work... but spa sounds fun!
Venison is yummy, I think it is like smokey beef! Really low fat meat too, worth a shot, definitely.

Have a great day today, can't believe its 4 weeks already, gosh!x

Thanks ladies....

I ended up breaking down at work today - what a mess! So embarrassed - just so stressed! I need to sort my self out! I need to get bk into this diet - my best mate has lost a stone and is now a size 8/10... need to shift some lard! I can do this!

I did submit my PGCE app today - my referee FINALLY did it :D xxx

Big hugs !!!!!

Thanks guys! Hope ur ok Jane!

How are u Jen? X

Me Jen? I'm fiiiine, thank you mdear... think its way passed my bedtime haha but yes, am ok. How's the food thing going, are you still liking ProPoints, or giving Simply Filling a go? Do you find it ok going online?
How do you plan to tackle Christmas? Do you have a big family bash, or small do? I'm so nosey.... :D x

Back