ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

Thanks Jo :D xx

Hope everyone has a lovely NYE! See u in 2012 x

Hiya chuck...Glad you are feeling a bit better now...if its any concellation i think yer reet clever!! :eek: you do a fabulous job...look at what you have achieved so far....

:new_year: to you x

Thanks darling :) that's lovely! Welcome bk xx
hey your doing well! i am 18 stone too, i was just thinking about going for the g band but found this forum this morning. the rest of the family is in bed because of last night lol.:family2: so i am surfing the internet looking for insiration for my new start.

lol it;s always cold in Scotland! Seen from Facebook that you didn't freeze though, congrats, I'm impressed!
I would have headed down to the big city had it been another night, but NYE I owe to the Bloke - KFC & cocktails is just too good an opportunity to miss up I'm afraid :D Im not too fond of going out when it's heaving busy, I prefer to be able to get to the bar within 30 minutes haha! :D

Happy New Year missus, it will be a good un xx

Thanks Jo and Jen :) it will indeed be a good one!!

Newyearreg - don't do the band - do ww and join is lot! If we can do it do can u... Who wants the easy out that means u can never eat normally again? X

Well I am well and truly back on the old wagon - smoothie for brekkie, toast for lunch... yummy gammon for tea and a gym sesh this aft.... :D

Hope everyone has a lovely day! xxx

Happy New Year :) thanks for popping in! I'm off to gym now ;D gonna attempt day 1 of c25k x

Monday 2nd January 2012 (Summary)

1. I stuck to just dailies
2. I did day one of C25k (and total of 80 minutes in gym!)
3. I got a bit of my portfolio done (my boss has allowed me to stay at home tomorrow to do it - best get on with it!! lol)

I had a bit of a stress mid-aft with work but I am ok... I think I will take the new job.. even though I may feel guilty ... and there will be a tough transition.... it is a lot more money and will mean I can work to work each day which will be awesome for the diet.... and then if I still don't like it I will start the PGCE in Aug (if I get on...)

xxx

Tuesday 3rd January 2012 (Summary)

POSITIVES
1. I have almost completed my portfolio (I will stay up till it is done)
2. I am back into WW - making sensible choices and planning!
3. I have booked a gym class tomorrow, Thursday and Saturday morning... and I will do my other 2 C25k runs :D

I am doing ok on the portfolio... still a fair bit more to do and it is slow going as I keep procrastinating... gonna try to get it done in next few hours and maybe treat myself to a dvd before bed... But I do need sleep before my first proper day back tomorrow (which by the way I am dreading :()

I have three (plus) meals out over the weekend - Friday is curry with my aunt and uncle, sat is tea and cinema with my ex for his birthday (as friends!) and sunday I am having a meal with my friend in London... Monday I will be having hotel breakfast, probably subway lunch before exam and then grab another sandwich or similar for tea on the train.... I am hoping that if I make sensible choices I can do that within my weeklies :D

xxx

Thanks ladies :) x

Good luck for 2012 carly hope you achieve all your goals & aspirations this year! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks everyone :D x

Wednesday 4th January 2012

1. I completed my portfolio
2. I am ate cake within pp
3. I had a busy but successful day

Well I started in the office at 9.00am for my first day back .. and didn't leave till 1am!! Then I did an hour of dictation when I got home... Was a crazy busy day but I dealt with it really well and felt good about it all... still fairly sure I will move jobs.... Obviously didn't make it to gym... and didn't have my tea till I got home...

Thursday 5th January 2012

1. I survived a long day at work...
2. I ate within dailies :D
3. I am going for a curry tomorrow :D

Another long day... worked till 7.30 and then got home by 8.30pm...no gym again... feeling angry because I promised I would try hard to leave work on time... not paid enough to do these stupid hours... changing to the new firm might improve this even if just the travel...

I am realising that I am too much of a perfectionist... and strive for a clear desk.... hmmmmm

I really wanted to get 3 c25k sessions in but I am out for curry tomorrow with my Aunt and Uncle... can do one on sat... but are you allowed to do two in a row? I could do Sunday..... Can't do Monday ... could do Tuesday... Got a class booked for Sat morning anyway and planning to go to gym sun anyways.. got classes booked Tues, Wed, Thurs too...

Been on the scales... I was 17 stone 12 last Friday morning.... by the re-start of diet Monday morning I was 18 stone 7..... tonight I am 18 stone 2... I am not hopeful that I will even be in the 17s tomorrow... didn't want to gain for my first week.... And I am realising I will still be a fat bridesmaid... I suppose looking anything better than I do now is an improvement... just gonna have to work really hard :D

xxx

Friday 6th January 2012

POSITIVES
1. I had a lush curry and still have weeklies left for the many other meals out this weekend
2. I am feeling relatively calm about Monday's exam
3. I didn't let my "gain" phase me

Well I weighed in this morning at 18 stone 0 - so up 2lb since last offical WI but really down 7lb since I restarted on Monday... so have concluded it has been a good week :D

I had a lush curry with my aunt and uncle and am off for pizza and cinema tomorrow but should be able to do that within pp.... and Sunday I am out for tea and the menu is a bit rubbish... so will decide when i get there lol... Monday gonna have a little bit of cooked brekkie in hotel and probs be a bit cheeky and make a bacon butty for lunch... (save pennies)... then maybe a subway monday tea - [in London for exam - travel down Sun and back Mon - need to do some prep tomorrow]... should easily fit that all in with dailies/ remaining weeklies..

Planning to go to gym class at 10am and do c25k... fairly shattered so depends if I can get up lol... it not can do c25k sunday (was going anyway) and will just catch up by doing 4 in one week sometime :D

Tomorrow is gonna be busy what with gym, re-researching and booking hotels for my best mates Hen Do, Pizza and Cinema, Exam prep.... hmmmm lol

Much love to all my lovely minimins friends... 2012 will be our year :D

xxx

in answer to your question you'll be fine as long as you stretch out after each one. If you're new to running then you might find some aches and pains between so thats why some people leave gaps but really in the real world everyone knows that people are busy and dont have time sometimes to leave gaps - so do whats easiest for you :) x

Back