ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

Thanks Ruth :)

Updated Diva :D

X

Woohoo to the update :D
And booo, you're a couple of lb ahead of me..... That's it, I;m on a catch up mission!!! :D

Hugs x

Eeeee we can race :D x

Where did u start? U have lost more haven't u! X

I started at 21st 2 when I started off properly... As you know I'm a yoyo ditherer though - It was bang on 19 st at the end of March, so going strong now.. :D

Happy Wednesday Carly! Whats the plan today, anything exciting going on?x

Out for tea with my sis then catch up on glee lol x

Awww thanks Diva :) I can do it hehe

Must be the only person who still gets hungry in the lovely weather!! X

Not at all, I was troughing like a good un today... I get peckish, I was grazing and eating when I wasnt hungry. Bad Jenny :( Even now, I'm thinking "what can I eat next"... I'm not hungry in the slightest....

Good god.

So no, lovely, it isn't just yourself :) Keep pointing, stick to it, you can do it, you can you can you can :) x

Thanks Jen :) x

Hi Carly !! How was your WI yesterday, did I miss it ?? I got a STS this week....boo !!! Though I did have some lovely food at a party, ooops !!! Chocolate caramel sea salt brownie thingies, which were like little bites of heaven.... Delish !!!!

Did a quick 3 mile walk today, doing 4 miles tomorrow.... How is your exercise coming along ?? I'm tackling mine mega early this week ( at insane o'clock a.m !!) as it's already nearly 85 degrees before noon here at the mo, lol !!! Come on flab, let's just MELT you off !!! I WISH !!!!!!!

Sending you be good vibes for this week !!!

Diva x

Omg well done u!! Exercise is pretty much walking and I swam once... Been too hot this week and been busy/lazy haha!

Walked loads sat and sun and lost half this week and was chuffed coz I had been fairly rubbish at weekend x

Hey lovely, thought it was time to reappear. How are you? Are you all set for the hen do?

xxx

Hey hun!! Hen Do was hectic and stressful but went well :D hows u? xx

Hey babe, did your friend enjoy her hen weekend? How are you? Did you WI this week? I'm weighing Thursday coz there was no meet Monday but I'm pissed off with myself now coz after being starving I wrecked dinner so had no choice really but to order Indian:( I did only have chicken tikka starter, 1/2 a chapatti and a poppadum hoping I've not ruined it for myself.

That's not bad at all about Indian... That's not many pp!! U will do fine Thurs!!!

X

Back