ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

Carly, my love, you are an inspiration already. but I know what you mean about needing to feel MORE!! :)

Please start doing your positives again, just 3 little things each day.
When I get back from Italy next week, I'm away to the swimming & gymming it thing. Dreading it, to be perfectly honest but Beck told me (that book I was reading) was that sometimes you have to do what you have to do, not what you want to do. Damn thing is right, I know it!

So.... We'll be earning APs together (in a non-sordid sense of course lol) and will get this lard shifting :D

HURRAH!!!

(but... Im still eating pizza in Italy, Im only there for four days, can't do that much damage, surely ;))!! x

Enjoy the pizza Jen. Where did u get Beck? Is it a lot to read each day? I'm intrigued....

I kno what u mean about what u have to do and what u want to do... I've been letting the "want" rule too much... I kno when I do exercise for a week or so I get addicted but it's getting the buzz back that's proving tough... Been to gym sun and then today and still walking - although only dragged my arse out of bed early enough once to walk to work... And if I don't in morning I'm even less likely at night coz I have a bus ticket lol...

I will start with my positives and my diary - maybe this week but more likely next tues after WI... I'll see tomorrow lol

Night night x

:D I got Beck off Amazon, you can get a kindle version if you have an app, or a real kindle. It is a good book, not a huge amount to read each day. The intro is longer than.any of the "days" sections, but definitely worth reading all of it.

I'd probably say half an hour reading a day. If that's too much time then the Slimpods are a good alternative, about 10 minutes on your mp3 player and you're set.

Keep smiling. Weekend is nearly upon us!x

Thanks Jen. Half hour might be a push but I will think :) x

Hi Carly !! Popped in to cheer you on !! Have faith in yourself and take it one day at a time..... I can't tell you how many times I think, wow, time is FLYING by and I'm still FAT !!!

If you still need a good talking to, and a kick up the wazoo, you can always read Rod The Bass' tough love thread on here..... Hehe !!

I need to catch up on my miles, I've been sick, ICK !! Feeling better now !!! It's amazing how sluggish I feel now, when I don't exercise for like five days or so......

Time to get your BUZZ BACK ON CARLY GURL !!!!

Diva x

Thanks Diva! Hope u feel better soon!!! :)

Another ok day - earned 5 AP :) x

Thanks ladies :) x

Well done Carly thats fab!!!!

KEEEEEPPP GOOOIIIINNNGGG!!!!

Ruth
x

Thanks ladies :) x

I'm good thanks u? X

Thanks Jo :) get well soon x

Have a lovely day today Carly!

Get better soon Jo!

Ruth