ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

CarlyLanky140

Loves Minimins!
I've started and re-started so many times and once I was 9 stone but that is long gone! I'm 20 stone 5 but never will be again! First meeting today :)

I'm Carly aged 26 from Cumbria :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How did your meeting go?? Did u get everything u needed and asked lots of questions??
Good luck on your first week.
Xxx

Hi hun! Got loads of books but still lots to read! Sorted for tomorrow and will spend fri reading/ planning/ shopping! How are u doing hun? X

lanky140 said:
Hi hun! Got loads of books but still lots to read! Sorted for tomorrow and will spend fri reading/ planning/ shopping! How are u doing hun? X

Im doing well at the moment,im sticking to it 100% but sometimes im finding it hard to use my points and iv just learnt not to eat chocs n crisps to make my points up its better to just leave them if im not hungry. Where my leader says to use them all.i like the advice and friendly help on here i find it really good support!!
Keep me updated when you start :) xx

That's brill! I am aiming to not use "weekly points" to start with but we shall see! I woke up very hungry (and today is day 1!)

I have had two little Alpen bars (don't have much in till tomorrow) :) x

Hi hun! So far so good! For first time in a while in actually dead excited! I'm gonna spend tomorrow planning and shopping! Will post full diary after cinema :D x

I saw "your highness" and it was terrible!! First time I didn't eat loads :) will post diary now xx

DAY 1 - Thursday 21st April 2011
* Daily propoints - 44
* Weekly propoints - 49

BREAKFAST
Alpen Bar x 2 - 4pp

LUNCH
Cheese & Ham Toastie = 16pp (Bread x 4 thick wholemeal - 12pp, half fat cheese x 40g - 3pp, ham x 3 slices - 1pp)
WW Bar - 2pp
Munch Bunch x2 - 2pp

DINNER
Chicken breast stuffed with Philly and wrapped in bacon with wedges and sauce = 15pp (Chicken breast - 4pp, Philly extra light x 30g - 1pp, back bacon x 4 - 4pp, 200g new potatoes with fry light and herbs - 4pp, heinz light mayo x 1tbsp - 1pp, hp BBQ sauce x 2tbsp - 1pp)
Mini twister lolly - 1pm

SNACKS
2 x WW mini bars - 2pp
2 x WW bars (cinema) - 4pp

Total: 46 PP (used 2x weekly PP)

No exercise today

For those who don't kno I'm a fussy eater and am having hypnosis and trying to introduce 1 fruit/veg/fish at a time... I do look smoothies/soup so when I go shopping I will get fruit/veg to make stuff :) xx

Wrong place lol x

I'm feeling so positive today :) really happy for the first time in a long time! I actually think I can do it! I kno it's only day 2 but this feeling is amazing after 3 years of being stuck in a rut! I kno with u guys I can do it :) thanks for all your support xx

Morning Auburn! (hmmm or afternoon - days off tend to involve late nights and sleep till lunchtime - little bit worried about spreading pps on 3 meals not 2 when working tomorrow lol!)

How are u? I'm good thanks :)

Still feeling positive! And a cheeky peak at the scales is suggesting good things! Have u had a nice weekend? Xx

Well I lost 4lb in week one! Bit disappointed but still smiling and kno this is a long game! I can do this! Xx

lanky140 said:
Well I lost 4lb in week one! Bit disappointed but still smiling and kno this is a long game! I can do this! Xx

Y r u disappointed??thats a great loss!! Thats more than 1/4 of a stone! U should be really pleased with that. Im only 3 weeks in and iv only lost 2pound in total cos i put on 1.5 this week :(
Did u use all your points and weeklies this week??x

Hey hun

I ended up using all pp's and 44 weeklies (was aiming for less but hey) - and earned 16 ap's but not used :)

How are u hun? Any idea what happened this week? Did you expect it? xx

Oh i completely just gave up! I didnt count from thursday,i started off being great went to 2 bbqs stayed within my points,went to a friends sat night had a ww pizza thinking i was good but then washed it down with a bottle of rose and half a cheesy garlic bread from the takeaway! then had a bag of mini eggs....when shall i stop!
New week this week tho! And im saving all my extras for saturday as we have visitors.on friday i am going out for a meal for my OHs dads bday but iv looked at the menu and im having cajun chicken salad which is under 600cals so im pointing that at 15 and i will drink water or diet drinks with it so that will come out of my dailys.
My leader says that in the first week people lose alot of water and have big losses but if u exercise hard and ur bodys not use to it you can also put on a bit of muscle which is why u might of thought u were going to have a bigger loss. 4pound is still very good tho! :) xx

Thanks hun! Sounds like u have it all planned! U can do it xx

Back