ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

Thanks everyone for popping by :D

Well I have had an amazing week... I absolutely loved being in school! I have 3 more days this week too :D I kno this is what I want to do! I just need to carry on with my job for one more year to save as many pennies at possible and also check I am definitely doing the right thing!

I struggled to adjust to being finished at 3.30pm and found myself snacking... but I know that when I am doing the job there will be work to do till at least 5/6 so that wont be a problem...

I also know that I really need to and want to work on healthy eating and veg/ fruit.... When I was in Preston last week my friend's mum asked "how are u doing this diet with no fruit or veg?" - I hate comments like that... I want to set a good example to kids - in school and my own (if I am that lucky!) - I just don't kno what to do anymore... It makes me feel sick and panic.... Hypnosis didn't work... I am going to have that as my main resolution in 2012.... I am going to try one thing at a time for a whole week or two.... I am going to ask for a smoothie maker/ blender for christmas (remind me of that nearer time lol) - anyone have any suggestions of a make/ particular machine?

My 2011 resolutions were to lose weight - I have started my journey and I will finish it in 2012 - I want to be a skinny teacher! One of the kids said "Miss.. How did you get that big?" - I was heartbroken and had to hold back tears.. but he had a point - I need to set an example! I WILL DO THIS BY September 2012 when I start my course (and will get to 12/14 by my friend's wedding in August!)

I was also going to save money - I have paid off a fair bit of debt and will hopeful start saving in January.... I hoped to get house/ car/ new york holiday - well these things will be on hold because of the change of career path.. but it will be worth it... I will get there one day...

I was going to stop taking my anti-depressants - I did this all by myself - I feel stronger! I can do anything!

I was going to be a fully qualified solicitor/ HCA/ duty sol - I did all this - who knew it wouldn't be right for me?!

I was going to go to the gym more - I do this on and off - I can do it - me and my friend will keep it up this time!

I was going to improve my beauty regime etc - something else I do on and off lol...

Well I think I have rambled enough....

I am feeling rotten because I have caught a cold from the little angels! But I am excited about school tomorrow... and less terrified about Tuesday as I have sorted out the trial...

I will post my diaries again as of tomorrow evening! Hope everyone is well xxxxx

Glad you are enjoying school.
You sound to be doing well on your new year's resolutions - you should look at things like your career goal and realise just how brave you are being by changing direction - that takes so much guts - go you!
Hope you are having a fab day

Having an awful day! Want to cry and feel just awful... will catch up tomorrow xx

hope you are having a better day today :)

did you ask about a smoothie maker before? I have a big kenwood one which I love and it looks awesome on my worktop - very 50s style - but I use it so much its a bit of a pain to keep it cleaned. I can't stick it in my dishwasher easily and I'm not a big fan of washing up. I rinse it out every time I use it obviously but it doesn't get all the little bits of fruit pulp off as some of it dries on it - don't get me wrong its clean but I can't get it looking perfect and the ocd in me gets annoyed by it lol I would go for something compact and easy to use but that's also really easy to clean because you'll be using it loads :)

I dont have a smoothie maker but I do have a handheld blender thing, I use it for soups more than smoothies, not a huge fruit fan... but its nice & compact, easy to clean and it was about 20 quid
:)
I also have a mini food processor, which I think it designed for making babyfood haha. It's a lifesaver for single serving sauces etc!

thanks both - I have a hand blender and it isnt smooth enough for me.... gonna get a nice blender and a chopper to cut my veg small :D xx

I've got a kenwood processor too, it's got the food processor bit that chops, skies, whisks etc but also got a smoothy maker/blender thingy that you can fit onto the top. It's awesome coz my kids go through fazes with vegetables so I pack bokognaises, lasagnas etc out with veg but it's chopped and sliced so finely that they never notice. I can't stand smoothies (coz I don't like lumpy drinks) but I make loads of soups.

xxx

Thanks both :) I'll look into that x

Hope today was a better day than yesterday Carly. Keep up the good work . :D

Had a crazy busy few days and the rest of the week looks about the same. Will update if I get chance... xx

Hope the weekend went well for you Carly . Another week ,another 1lb (s) down . My WW leader says remember the 3P's :

PATIENCE : PLANNING: PERSISTANCE

Is what will get us to goal !!!

Hello all!! Thanks for stopping by! Put on 1.5! Last 12 weeks lost 4lb!! Pitiful! 12 weeks to end of year and I hope for 2 stone 2 to get to 16 stone 0 or 2 stone 4 to get to 4.5 stone total loss... Butt kicked and raring to go xxx

I'v been faffing about too Carly going up and down but am in the groove again now and also want to get a stone down at least by christmas . Big wedding looming in May 12 !!!! . Lets go girl.:girlpower:

Had a good start to my week :D Had a meal out tonight and only have 14 weeklies with pudding and main.... and its the first day I have had below about 100pp in weeks! lol... feeling back in control!! xx

Great stuff Carly .... lets shed those pounds .. :D:D:D

Hey! Work is mental! I'm just sat waiting for a police station interview at 7... Been in since 9.15... Still have an hours drive home... Gutted I have to miss my class at the gym at 8 - been looking forward to it!! Xx

Back