ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

Well done on still going to the gym when you're so busy-shows real comitment-I would have used it as an excuse not to go !!

Hope you get everything done-good luck !!

Oh no, do the work then go again:)!!! Major de-stress then. Or it may have cleared your head and the work will be easy peasy:)

Hugs!!!!!!!

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Awwww thanks everyone :) especially Jo - u always say the nicest things :D x

Sunday 22nd January 2012

PP USED = 57/39pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 15AP (Gym)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 40AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 0AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. Felt stressed and crap all day and picked - but within weeklies :D
2. I managed a day 10 without choc!
3. I went to the gym :D AGAIN!

Cross at myself.. still struggling with work... putting it off... feel so upset and confused... my old boss met my friend and offered her my job .. still not sure of details.. feel utter crap! Have had no time to prepare for interview... feel sick about my trial... I am so worried I am not cut out for teaching either...

I will be so glad when tomorrow is over.. it is gonna be awful... then gonna have to work hard Tuesday to prepare :D I really want to get in... I will be having lunch somewhere at the interview day and nandos on wed eve.. no weeklies left but have earned a fair few AP so should be ok... xxxx

I think you'll be an ace teacher :)
Its difficult to be motivated to do something for work, when you know you're working your notice. You can do it though :) xx

Thanks chick! I think im having one of those days... The new job will still be the same work but im hoping the pay rise and less travelling will ease the pain lol x

I think there is lot to be said for more money and less travelling, in fact less travelling alone will ease stress considerably. I used to work only 18 miles from home but it was a nightmare drive, 40 min drive then the car park was 20 min walk from work, so I have 1 hour travelling each way (assuming no crashes or road works) - OK so I HATED the job and was so unhappy there I put in a complaint of bulling and harrasment against my line manager, but without those the travelling was mega stressful for me and I hated it, now I work 15-20 min walk from home - the job isn't the most exciting I've ever had but I can't tell you how grateful i am each morning to wake up and know I have a short walk to work, you'll be the same hun I am sure xx

Awww thanks very much for sharing hun :D I really hope so :D x

Monday 23rd January 2012

PP USED = 53/39pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 10AP (Fat Burning Circuits)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 50AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 15AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. Survived my trial - really hard day!!
2. I managed a day 11 without choc!
3. I went to the gym and did "Fat Burning circuits" - was good fun!

Well I had a really tough day... trial was upsetting... and then I came home for tea... have picked at snacks - out of AP.... and then went to the gym and did fat burning circuits - was actually really good fun

Am cross... scales are showing me as up... I have been to the gym every day... and although I have eaten AP I don't think I should be up?! I should have a loss with all the exercise... :( They better start to play nice!!

Gonna spend all day tomorrow preparing for my interview :D xxx

well done dahl xxx

Tuesday 24th January 2012

PP USED = 68/39pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 0AP
TOTAL APs EARNED = 50AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 45AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I had a lie in (which is good and bad lol)
2. I managed a day 12 without choc!
3. I spent my day preparing for the interview....

I AM A BIG FAT LUMP!!!!!!!!!!!ARGHHHHHH - I am so cross at myself. I have been so stressed the past three days what with the trial and this interview and so I have just been picking at rubbish.. I am still within my APs and I know it is a lot better than I was being for a the last few months but I am so cross... It was also mentally to do with the fact that with all the exercise the scales were showing me as a gain and it made me stroppy.. I wish stress didn't affect me :( I am having lunch on campus during interview day and then tea at nandos.. hoping to still be fairly good... and I have planned to go to a class and do day one of week 3 of C25K tomorrow so that will earn 25AP.. and then on Thursday I will be within dailies and hopefully do day 2 of week 3 for another 10AP... I really want to lose :(

And the prep isn't going great.. I slept in because I figured if I went to bed at 11pm I would wake up naturally at 10... wanted to be well rested... but ended up sleeping till 11.30 so with lunch etc didnt get started till 12.30.. and have worked really hard but still have stuff to do.. taking a break to rant then right back to it... so my plans at being well rested have backfired as I wont sleep much tonight... and blooming mother said "you should have got up earlier" - what a helpful remark mother I never thought of that GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR

I am really starting to worry about this interview... generally I think I am relatively clever but this is really worrying me... I really want it. And mum, dad and sister all really don't want me to do it.. mum was even trying to talk me out of it saying it would be stressful.. I said it was no more so that what I am doing... I try not to talk to them about it as they wouldn't understand.. but most of the time I just feel sick about the next day... but what if I can't do teaching? what if I am useless? ARGH

Sorry for this waffle... I will be fine tomorrow... xxx

At least u have APs left so you haven't gone over :) hugs! Don't worry!

Remember your parents & sis can only advise you and it's down to you to make the final decision, it's your future and your life! :) the amount of things my parents have disagreed with and when I went against them they loved it!

When I'm feeling a bit panicky and worrying I get some of those kalms thingies and they're wonderful! The gym that you go to, do they have a pool or spa or anything? Maybe a massage?? Something to chill :)

Good luck :)

Ruth
X

Carly, do what YOU want to do, there is nothing worse than doing a job you hate.
You will make a fantastic teacher!!!!!

Good luck for the interview.

xxx

Thanks ladies :)

Gym has a spa and maybe a jacuzzi?! Will check into that lol x

If you can't teach you can go back to being a solicitor - thats the blunt answer hunni, but if this is something you really want to do then you have to follow your heart because otherwise you will get to a stage where you are so unhappy and just don't put 100% into your given career. Everyone on here can tell what a kind hearted organised person you are, you are clearly intelligent (I don't really know any dumb solicitors) and thats 3 main ingredients of a teacher?

Thanks so much sweetie :) x

Hehe :) just caught up on biggest loser! Love it ;) z

Back