ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

Thanks Diva, Jen and Jo :D love u all

Wednesday 25th January 2012

PP USED = 43/39pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 25AP (Week 3 Day 1 of C25K and Body Pump)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 75AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 50AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I think my interview went well :D
2. I managed a day 13 without choc! (nearly a fortnight!!)
3. I earned 25AP!!!

You will all be pleased to hear that I am feeling much more positive today :D I went to my interview and think it went well. The first bit was the literacy assessment which I found tough but I managed it. The second bit was the group task and I think that went ok to. Then there was the presentation - hopefully that went well to. Finally there was the interview - again it all seemed good... the first question was if I was a head teacher why should I hire you and after my answer he said "ur hired! U don't even need the course" lol - hope that is a good sign... I will find out in a week to two weeks

Then I caught up on biggest loser - love that programme - so sick of Gerard's twineing tho! he needs to go!!! Then I went to the gym and did day 1 of week 3 of c25k - so proud of myself! Honestly didn't think I could do it but I managed :D YAY! Then I did body pump.. woop :D the teacher made me feel utter crap! she made me feel like the fat one who shouldn't be there - she wouldn't even make eye contact! GRRRRR But it made me determined to prove her wrong :D

And then nandos - was so yummy and awesome to catch up with the girls

Hope I get a good loss on Friday - I know I have worked hard :D

Love to all xxxx

You will all be pleased to hear that I am feeling much more positive today :D I went to my interview and think it went well. The first bit was the literacy assessment which I found tough but I managed it. The second bit was the group task and I think that went ok to. Then there was the presentation - hopefully that went well to. Finally there was the interview - again it all seemed good... the first question was if I was a head teacher why should I hire you and after my answer he said "ur hired! U don't even need the course" lol - hope that is a good sign... I will find out in a week to two weeks

Then I caught up on biggest loser - love that programme - so sick of Gerard's twineing tho! he needs to go!!! Then I went to the gym and did day 1 of week 3 of c25k - so proud of myself! Honestly didn't think I could do it but I managed :D YAY! Then I did body pump.. woop :D the teacher made me feel utter crap! she made me feel like the fat one who shouldn't be there - she wouldn't even make eye contact! GRRRRR But it made me determined to prove her wrong :D

And then nandos - was so yummy and awesome to catch up with the girls

Hope I get a good loss on Friday - I know I have worked hard :D

Love to all xxxx

It sounds like it went exceptionally well, good luck, bet you get accepted!!

Could you possibly tell me who was voted off the BL - I watched it, fell asleep during the weigh ins then deleted off my sky plus like the div I am LOL!!

have a great day oh and WELL DONE on earning all those APs!! You go girl, don't worry about the instructor, just remember each body pump class you are doing is metabolic exercise and that means your metabolism is raised for up to 72 hours post exercise, each class you are toning and burning fat so sod her and her poh face LOL!!!

It was Laura :( (the daughter from the pinks) xx

Thursday 26th January 2012

PP USED = 38/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 0AP
TOTAL APs EARNED = 75AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 50AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I had a sleep this afternoon (was sent home from work poorly)
2. I managed a day 14 without choc! (a whole fortnight!!)
3. I have a nice weekend ahead - seeing friends tomorrow, hair dyed and cut and out on sat (but then on call on sunday :()

Well I feel utter rubbish today - got the blasted cold, everything aches... then this morning I felt sick and had a poorly tummy... I was sent home (times like this remind me why my current boss is so nice).... I slept all afternoon so no lunch... had a nice tea and some yummy snacks to make up my points... no exercise coz I feel crap....

I have to go in tomorrow - I have so much to do!

Really not looking forward to being on call on Sunday :( lol

Hope I feel better for going out this weekend xxxx

I lost 3lb this week! So that's 7 in 2 weeks :) x

I lost 3lb this week! So that's 7 in 2 weeks :) x

Brilliant well done, thats excellent!!

Can't believe it was Laura - she worked so hard!!! Gerrard should've gone, he's so lazy!

Hey Carly, hope your ok Hun. Are you still buzzing after your brilliant loss today? Well well done again, you totally deserve it, you are amazing and always remember that.

Hope you have a good weekend.

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks ladies :D

Friday 27th January 2012

PP USED = 54/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 16/49pp

APs EARNED = 10AP (C25k - Week 3 Day 2)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 10AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 0AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I lost 3lbs :D (7lbs in 2 weeks)
2. I managed a day 15 without choc!
3. I did day 2 of week 3 of C25k - even though I felt rotten!!

Well WI this morning - was really pleased :D and then work... lunch with a friend and treated myself to cake from weeklies... then more work... made myself go to the gym... did c25k despite struggling to breathe - was so proud of myself :D I CAN DO IT!!

Then went food shopping :D Like the WW chicken curry too :D expanding my meals :D woop!

Well off to bed now... got a busy day tomorrow - hair cut and dyed then out... may go to gym but depends how I feel.... and looks like I am not on call on Sunday after all :D xxxx

xxxx

:D thanks! Xx

My hairdresser is off sick so I have another one :( would normally rearrange but i'm out tonight and was so looking forward to it ... But i'm worried he will do it wrong... It took me years to find a hairdresser I trust... X

Have a great night out chick xxx

hope your night went well, hows the hair? i totally understand the hair worry when you get a new hairdresser.. mine left my salon recently and i freaked out at having to get a new one. They didnt do it right so I ended up having to track her down and she now comes to me mobile haha :D x

Lol thanks all :D Was quite pleased with my hair :)

Saturday 28th January 2012

PP USED = 100/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 10AP (Biggest Loser DVD)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 20AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 20AP (-15AP)

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I had a nice night out..
2. I managed a day 16 without choc!
3. I did an exercise dvd :D

Well I had my hair done and was pleased... got ready and had a bottle of wine.. then we went to town and shared another bottle... all within weeklies... but then at the end of the night my friend wanted chips and for some stupid reason I ordered some... I had said all night I would resist and I normally do.. half way through I got really cross at myself and threw them away.. but then when I got home I ate 3 mr kipling cakes and some jelly sweets.. no idea what possessed me... But I decided I would earn the AP back so no big panic... just mad at myself...

xxxx

Sunday 29th January 2012

PP USED = 48/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 15AP (Davina DVD)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 35AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 45AP (-10)

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I earned my AP back :D
2. I managed a day 17 without choc!
3. I planned the week ahead :)

I have earned back the AP I stupidly wasted... so now I am even... just have to try my very best over next 4 days with gym and food and hope for a loss.. I would love 2lb off so I get my 3 stone... :D

Have planned for the rest of the week and have classes booked at gym mon/tues/wed and will do the run too :D

Hope everyone is well!

xxxx

Last edited:
Back