ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

what is the biggest loser DVD like? :) x

It's ok... Not great... I defo have better ones... Still swear by Davina DVDs! X

love the davina dvds! do you have the new one? x

No - I have 5 of them... I think I am missing 2 (think there are 8 but one is pregnancy) .... I will treat myself some time hehe :D trying to focus on gym at mo seeing as I have paid for a year's membership lol xx

Monday 30th January 2012

PP USED = 53/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 25AP (Gym AND Fat Burning Circuits)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 60AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 60AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I earned lots of AP
2. I managed a day 18 without choc!
3. I enjoyed my food :D

Well I picked a bit more last night and have been snacky again today.. but I earned 25AP so still broken even... scales are up at mo but have 3 days left... and have lots of classes booked for gym :D

The instructor for the class this evening (who is fit btw!!) was telling me how good I was at kettlebells and said that's what he does with his clients etc... and then afterwards when I was in the gym he approached me and was asking how I was and just chatting... anyways I ended up signing up for a free consultation next monday.. bet I end up agreeing to personal training.. but with the new job I guess I will have a bit more spare cash.. might do one session a week or somet... will see how it goes on Monday :D

Really gonna push myself for next 3 days - really want that 2lbs off!!

xxxx

Ooh Im hoping for a 2lber this week too!!! :D
But we shall see

Loving your positives and well happy that you're enjoying your exercises!x

Good Luck Jen :D xx

Tuesday 31st January 2012

PP USED = 43/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 25AP (Gym AND Circuits)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 85AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 65AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I earned lots of AP - I am loving the gym!
2. I managed a day 19 without choc!
3. I GOT ON TO THE PGCE :D

Well I earned 25AP - am absolutely loving the gym! Finding myself more motivated... think that working in Carlisle is going to be a revolution :D Can't wait!!! Oh and the female trainer approached me after the class when I was in the gym to say she was really impressed with how hard I worked :D Quite pleased with myself lol.... Maybe I look needy lol...

Also I found out that my gym is teaming up with the local radio station for a competition - they give ten listeners a free annual membership (which is too late lol) and support from the staff (which will be good :D) ... they get weighed weekly over 10 weeks and for every lb they lose they get £1 and the gym donates £1 to a charity.... I have applied - but it is just picked randomly so not holding much hope.. but either way I will be fine... loving the gym and considering a session with a PT once a week - and when I start walking to work... I WILL BE SKINNY IN 2012!!!!

GOOD NEWS GANG........ I found out today that I have been offered a place on the PGCE :D YAY!!!! So if, even after trying out the new job, I am sure this is what I want to do... I can start my course in Sept :D

Now we just need to cross our fingers that I passed my exam too... because my new salary is dependent on it lol... And I need to get saving :D

I know u will shout... lol... scales are still up... but don't care.. am doing the best I can... I will get the losses... Just need to keep it up... I desperately want my 2lb on Friday but I will be happy without whatever knowing that I tried hard....

Also biggest loser... GERARD DRIVES ME MAD!!!! He does not deserve his place... he does not deserve those losses... GRRRRRR - At the minute my fave is Sarah :D P.S: I have not seen the result.. do not tell me for the next 15 minutes!! lol

xxxx

Well done Carly for getting on your course. You should be dead pleased with yourself you are a clever, clever person and you will make a brilliant teacher.

xxx

Thanks darling :) hope u are well
Xx

Good Luck Jen :D xx

Tuesday 31st January 2012

PP USED = 43/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 25AP (Gym AND Circuits)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 85AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 65AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I earned lots of AP - I am loving the gym!
2. I managed a day 19 without choc!
3. I GOT ON TO THE PGCE :D

Well I earned 25AP - am absolutely loving the gym! Finding myself more motivated... think that working in Carlisle is going to be a revolution :D Can't wait!!! Oh and the female trainer approached me after the class when I was in the gym to say she was really impressed with how hard I worked :D Quite pleased with myself lol.... Maybe I look needy lol...

Also I found out that my gym is teaming up with the local radio station for a competition - they give ten listeners a free annual membership (which is too late lol) and support from the staff (which will be good :D) ... they get weighed weekly over 10 weeks and for every lb they lose they get £1 and the gym donates £1 to a charity.... I have applied - but it is just picked randomly so not holding much hope.. but either way I will be fine... loving the gym and considering a session with a PT once a week - and when I start walking to work... I WILL BE SKINNY IN 2012!!!!

GOOD NEWS GANG........ I found out today that I have been offered a place on the PGCE :D YAY!!!! So if, even after trying out the new job, I am sure this is what I want to do... I can start my course in Sept :D

Now we just need to cross our fingers that I passed my exam too... because my new salary is dependent on it lol... And I need to get saving :D

I know u will shout... lol... scales are still up... but don't care.. am doing the best I can... I will get the losses... Just need to keep it up... I desperately want my 2lb on Friday but I will be happy without whatever knowing that I tried hard....

Also biggest loser... GERARD DRIVES ME MAD!!!! He does not deserve his place... he does not deserve those losses... GRRRRRR - At the minute my fave is Sarah :D P.S: I have not seen the result.. do not tell me for the next 15 minutes!! lol

xxxx

Fab hon, what a great week for you!!! And Gerrard is such a *ick! I hate him.....he really doesn't deserve it. I love the white team....i sooo want them all to get to the final. Take or leave the rest of em tbh!

xxx

Hehe :) I don't like how b*tchy it is this year... I like Amy and Sarah best :) Kevin is ok too ;) x

Kevin is my PT's next door neighbour!

I love Paula, i think she must realise what a d*ck her boyfriend is now. I also love Jesse, shes so f*cking blunt it just makes me laugh! and i just love Rob the trainer.. yes please!!! :D x

blackwidow said:

I love Paula, i think she must realise what a d*ck her boyfriend is now. I also love Jesse, shes so f*cking blunt it just makes me laugh! and i just love Rob the trainer.. yes please!!! :D x

OMG really ? Cant you find out who has won lol x

blackwidow said:

Oh i wouldnt throw rob out on a cold night ;-)

Congrats on the PGCE !!! that's great news !!

Thanks ladies... there is somet cheeky and attractive about Rob (and I HATE SHAVED HEADS) lol... I don't like Jesse at all.. think she is lazy and nasty... sorry! lol I do quite like Paula too.. she was lazy and whingey at start... stand by Sarah as my fave lol :D

Can ur PT not at least say how much kevin has lost?! lol xx

Wednesday 1st February 2012

PP USED = 53/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 15AP (Gym AND Body Pump Class)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 100AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 80AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I earned AP and am loving the gym!
2. I managed a day 20 without choc!
3. I get a little bit a lie in in the morning as I am in Carlisle Magistrates Court tomorrow :D

Ok.. so I still love the gym... and am so impressed - I have done exercise every day since last WI..... but I have also eaten more because I have been hungry.. and it has all been really snacky... I am going back to yogurt after lunch and a treat after tea... and hopefully big enough meals to avoid the snacking... I am maybe going to cut back the exercise a bit... over the next few weeks I have things going on that mean I am away from home so wont be able to get to gym every day.. will just aim for 4/5 times - that is more manageable long term.. my problem is I get addicted to the gym and go everyday and then if I miss I day I feel so guilty and let down... so I will just aim for what I can

I still haven't done day 3 of C25K as my friend has been ill.. I feel a bit cross but I know it isn't her fault ... am just not sure whether to restart week 3... think week 4 will be really hard.. but then I thought that about week 3 and have done ok :D

Anyways... scales are still up... 3 or 4lbs.. must be all the snacking and probably increased exercise too.. I know I shouldn't peak but I have lol.. I was feeling down but I know it is my fault for picking... so I have made my plan to tackle it :D will keep up the work and IT WILL PAY OFF :D

Hope everyone is well...

Oh and the blasted cold is back.. sneezes and runny nose.. only just started last week and thought it was going but apparently this is phase 2... and EVERY MUSCLE ACHES - courtesy of three days of hardcore exercise lol xx

Lol - same here... stupid exercise causing hunger lol... Thanks chick :D hope u are well xx

Back