ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

Hi Carly....when I eat Pizza now, I tend to get what I call a Pizza hangover !!! And there's no alcohol involved deffo !!! Just far too stodgy now for me. Keep going hun, your body will adapt eventually to you eating good, healthy food and keep introducing new ones to keep it on it's toes !!
Just reading about Whitney Houston too, such a shame.....

Diva x

Viva La Diva said:
Hi Carly....when I eat Pizza now, I tend to get what I call a Pizza hangover !!! And there's no alcohol involved deffo !!! Just far too stodgy now for me. Keep going hun, your body will adapt eventually to you eating good, healthy food and keep introducing new ones to keep it on it's toes !!
Just reading about Whitney Houston too, such a shame.....

Diva x

I love that, I now know what to call it when I'm ill the morning after pizza:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hehe! Wasn't too stodgy really... I do get bad tummy after pizza but not every time... Weird! X

Thanks Jo :) I'll be fine :D drawn my line :) z

youve been quiet this week! whats been going on? :) x

wow seeing you ladies stories it very inspirational ....kernow jo wow the pics are fab....welldone i have just under 100 lbs to lose and u prove it can be done!

Helllllloooo my darlings!!

I am so pleased you are still checking in.. I hope you are all still subscribed... I have been keeping a list of things I need to tell you .... If I am honest I find that when I haven't been on here for a few days I put it off... the thought of all the pages and pages of reading stresses me out... I will pop into all your diaries but may only read the last few pages :D So here are my things to tell you all:

1. Thursday 16th - The last time I was at a PT session he said something that hit home...."you train so hard... so how did this happen" - how did it happen? How did I let myself get to this? What was I playing at??? Unfortunately this comment didn't tip me over the edge... (the turning point will come)

2. Friday 17th - I went out for tapas with my aunt and uncle... and I tried prawns for the first time (granted they were bread crumbed but still a massive deal for me!) and I tried cold stuffed peppers... prefer the hot breaded ones....but was soooo proud to have tried.

3. Last week I was questioning trying something new... I love the "new plan" feeling and thought that that was what I needed.. I considered biggest loser or calorie counting.. But still didn't start.... it was my last week at work and I was working late, no time for gym so I basically took another week off plan...

4. I finished my job on Friday... I start the new job a week on Monday... I am nervous that they will expect too much but am looking forward to walking to and maybe home from work... have got my pedometer set up and ready.... I am going to go to gym after work too :D

5. Saturday 18th - I went shopping in town, Matalan and Asda :D I spent a fair few pennies... bought loads of lovely new outfits for work... two dresses and new trousers and tops ... oooooo and got into a size 24 trousers :D so pleased (disappointed that it isn't lower but pleased)....and I bought two kettlebells and a heart rate monitor too :D was a nice little trip!!!

6. Then last week I got really down... trying on outfits for my leaving do... I felt disgusting.... I cried in a heap of clothes... and then on the leaving do night... I felt fat and horrible... all the others looked gorgeous and slim... I can't wait to be able to fit into skinny jeans... in fact I can't wait to just buy some jeans!!! I hate myself in trousers... I am so looking forward to nice tops and trousers :D .. unfortunately that still wasn't rock bottom....

7. I put on 2lb this week.. so I am now 2 stone 7lb down...

8. My mum told me this weekend that they are looking at moving house.... feel crap... don't want to move... especially not from this house... I hate moving... but I know my opinion doesn't matter! I will see what they decide.... I am saving up pennies.. but if I start the PGCE in Sept I wont be able to move out for a good few years... Don't like that I am not a grown up yet hehe... but I will get there :D

9. I applied for student finance today... and am doing work experience in a school this week.... I really think that I will end up doing the PGCE this year... so excited.. but will give the new job a real go and see how it is :D

10. ROCK BOTTOM - I have done NOTHING but pig out for weeks... I have been horrendous in fact for months.. I had like 2 good weeks in January but really I have been horrendous since last summer when I went to the festival... I read my ww mag and got teary... and I even thought about how I want to look for my friends wedding.. and none of this was working.... then I forced myself to go to the gym.. first time in a week.. and during the class we had to do burpees.. the trainer knew I would struggle and basically suggested I just effectively do "get ups" from lying face down.. well I have never felt so humiliated.. it is not a pleasant sight seeing a fat lass jumping up and down... I walked out of the class and cried in the toilets.. I felt like utter crap.. I looked in the mirror and felt disgusting.... SO ROCK BOTTOM!!!

NOW FOR THE PLAN!!!!!!

1. No chocolate, cake, sweets, puddings or crisps...
2. I am going to have 3 meals a day and muller light after lunch/dinner (any flavour - i.e. can have choc/ pudding stuff in it but not actual choc or pud)
3. I am going to try to introduce veg with tea and a smoothie... will increase this slowly but aim is at least one of each every day...
4. I am going to walk to work every day... and maybe back... and I am going to go to the gym every week day (work depending)
5. I am going to stick with ww... and use mainly dailies and save weeklies for a weekend... where I may allow myself a treat (of the restricted items) or have booze ... and will use some weeklies for meals out...
6. March Challenge - I aim to lose 7lbs
7. Easter Challenge - I am to lose 1 stone by Easter
8. Bikini Challenge (by the wedding - 4th August) - Aim to be 14 stone (need to lose 3 stone 12)
9. Will get back to the C25k - Gonna repeat one or two of week 3 and then start week 4 :D

So this is the plan... I wont punish myself too much if I miss a gym session or go astray but I will follow the plan... no treat nights either!

Well there we go... I am back... will get back to posting diary ... may not be able to get online every day but will do what I can...

Love to all xxxxx

Hi, welcome back, you have had so much going on in your life lately that I am so impressed with what you have planned, please believe you are an amazing person, your support to others is outstanding, your job prospects are fab, if you were to read what you write as if it was someone else's diary, you would be so supportive and proud so try seeing it from the other side. Many of us have missed you, I only write occasionally but read daily - so thank you for being you and I wish I knew you personally as you would be someone to be proud to tell everyone about (hope I don't sound stalker ish - lol) !!!!

Carly, I wish I could send you a squillion likes for your post !! Where to start ?? You are getting your sh** together aren't you hun ?? And I LURVE it !!! Get it all organised and away you gooooo !!!!
You are fitting so much in this year, so many big grown up decisions, which quite frankly would have most people running to the choccy cupboard, fridge, Chippy, etc ! I'm an emotional eater myself, and I struggle with it frequently....don't know if I will ever have what is called a normal relationship with food, but I will never give up trying....
So, lots of luck with your fresh start, you can do it, one step at a time .... make every day as special as you ALREADY are !!!!

Diva x

Thank you soooo much Diva and Jo - u are lovely :D x

Thanks Jo :D xx

If ur walking to and from work u should join the walkin challenge I set up. It's in the teams bit - 100 miles walking challenge. It's really motivated me to walk more and its shaping up to be a good team. Good to see you back :) I kept checking fb to c u were ok coz its not like u not to be on here lol xx

Hi Leanne that sounds brill :) will have a look :)

Jo it's not perfect but it's a lot better than it has been! Friday is a totally fresh start :D x

Thanks Jo :D x

Hey all :D

...well it was going so well.. I was restraining myself and no pudding after nandos.. but then I got persuaded to drink... oh dear!!! so all my weeklies went and a good few more!! But I still feel in control... walked to town today and went to gym.. gonna walk to work all week too - I will be slim :D

Going bridesmaid dress shopping in April... better get on with it!!! :D xxx

Ohhhhh alcohol !!! It is not a Minimin's friend, when you are trying to be virtuos !!! :mad:

Hello hun, hope you have a good fresh week, sending you a big hug and lots of good luck !!

Walking, to work sounds good, do you have a pedometer ?? You should wear one and watch those miles add up !! I still get a buzz from the numbers !!!

Hang in there !!!

Diva x

Back