ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

Hi I think your diary is amazing :) your doing well. I was wondering what's with the hole. Ew PP plan? I haven't been on it since November? & was wondering if there was much difference? :).. Here to follow your diary x

Hey all

Sorry crazy busy week this week... start the new job - it went really well... I have been working stupidly late tho :( I have walked to work everyday and walked back two days and I did two days in the gym... averaging 10AP from walking a day :D got 17,000 steps one day... quite liking the pedometer

Work is good but stressful... still want to be a teacher... lol

I lost 3lb this week :D

LouiseMc - It basically assigns points values to every food based on their nutritional value... fruit is free and most veg is too... it is brill.. u get a daily allowance and also a weekly allowance for extra treats - It is a brill plan! xx

Thanks Diva :D

Another tough week at work... was on duty last weekend... and worked late every night this week... had a lovely night on friday with a few drinks!

And lost another 3lbs :D xx

Thanks Diva ;) how's u? U following a particular plan now? X

No, still the same, old skool, cal counting and exercise..... 20 lbs lost since the New Year !!! Slow but sure, my first STS this week..... Grrrr..... Pizza....grrrrr !!! 3 L of water per day, hardly any alcohol, this had better be worth it..... Hehehe !!! No yoyo- ing ( YET !!! ) this year, woop, woop !!!

What is the ETA date for BDS ???? ( when are you going Bridesmaid Dress Shopping ?? LOL !! )

Diva x

Well done that's fab since NY! :)

Its 5 weeks away :( getting worried now... X

Awww, hun !! Don't panic !! Are you actually buying the dresses then or just buying the idea of which dress then ??? Is it going to be a handmade one or off the rack, as they say ??? Are the bridesmaids wearing the same dress, colour and style ???? Sorry, lots of questions.... just remembering what was going through my mind when I was doing the BDS !!! It is soo much easier when you are a child Bridesmaid...although I think, I was emotionally scarred from having to wearing an atrocious peach net ensemble in the early 80's !!! LOL !!

Diva x

Haha just crossing fingers it's not peach lmao! Bride wont tell us colours. Initially think she wanted off the rack but not sure now... I don't want to ruin it for her ;( other bridesmaid is size 8 and do can shop anywhere... Think she wants same colour but not fussed about different styles... Just hoping I'm having a "good trying on day" coz if it all looks sh*te there will be tears!

The closer it gets the more cross I am with myself for messing about! I do it everything - promise I will do it by an event, start well then fu*k up :( its 20 weeks to wedding... Need to get focused! X

Please give me a slap!! I want to feel pretty and wear a bridesmaid dress in a normal size... I'm
Exercising all the time but then snacking too :( so angry at myself... Feel like tears :( x

Exercising always makes me hungry too !!! It's very hard to control. I combat it by drinking more water first, and then IF I must have something I always chose one thing under 100 cals....that's it. So some yoghurt, fruit or one of those little muesli bars.... Though, with cc there isn't many cals to spare most of the time !!! I always used to " reward " myself with food, not the healthiest of habits..... Put together a little reward box of non food stuffs, those dinky little nail varnish colours, new hand cream, new bubblebath, facemask, etc. I stock up on those little travel sizes you can get in chemists, to try out new things. It works for me..... Have you tried making a vision board for inspiration. Sounds silly I know but sometimes it helps to keep this where you will see it everyday, by the mirror, on your bedroom wall.....
You are bound to feel stressed with all that is going on at the moment, but everyday you manage to get through, is taking you one step closer to your goal.....
You can do this !!!

Diva x

Thanks so much diva :) love those ideas!! X

I stood on a plug today... (lol - what a div!)

My poor foot is so sore :( kinda ruined my walking to work plans coz all I can do is hobble... Still managed to earn 5AP from walking at work and did an hours body pump class too!! Cx

Back