ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

Hugs hugs hugs - wish I could be more help and make things better for you. You are such an inspiration to me and many others, you are so worthy of everything you want and it will happen and often not when you expect it :) hugs xxx

Hi
I understand how you feel - up until last year I was working long hours and at weekends too and the demands of a stressful job means that it's one never ending treadmill.
It was only after I left that I could see how much work had taken over my life.
All can do is offer support and hope that your gym sessions are a useful release from all the stress. There is a supportive community here which is great.
All the best Les

Thanks everyone :)

I'm taking my holidays as the odd day over the next few months so that will be good :)

I'm gonna start my course in Sept :) and until then I'm gonna work on loving me :) x

Thanks hun :) x

I lost 1lb this week... Not really sure how but I'll take it :) 4lb more to my lowest x

Had a really tough day today... Had a fall out with my boss... I have worked 3 bank hols and my contract says I get 28 hols inc bank hols... I said I should get 1 day back in lieu... Didn't ask for 3 just one... But when I first started they paid me two extra days and I told them... They said I could keep it for the first two bank hols... But when I brought it up that I wanted one day back the boss said I would have to pay the days back... I couldn't be bothered to row and just said fine whatever...

This all happened on yet another day where I had worked my lunch and was planning to stay late (I'm there till 7/8/9/10 most days for no extra pay) and so I just flipped... I walked bk to my room took my coat and said "I'm going out" and just went and cried outside! I feel like I work so hard and get no thanks! I worked 3 bank hols and was only asking for one day back!!!

I decided that this is it... No more working lunch hours and staying late. If it isn't done then tough!!! I took about a 20 min lunch and eventually went bk. everyone knew I was upset and the girls were concerned but bosses said nothing. Boss still thinks I'm in the wrong! I'm exhausted. I genuinely felt like just handing my notice in.

But it's just 4 months till i leave for good! I hate this job. I hate the cynical nasty angry person it has made me!!

I can't wait to start teaching!!

This is my second weekend on call in a row and I'm in on Monday. Can't wait till next weekend as I'm off fri/sat/sun and the same the one after :D

I'm gonna have a real treat day today and start totally fresh tomorrow.

Cx

Oh carly, sounds like the job from hell. Enjoy your wee treat chic xx

Thanks petal :D x

Carly girl, just hang in there a little bit longer and then you'll be free !!! Just proves you know that what you are doing is not the right path for you, and your new beginning is coming.....
You do not need to explain or apologise for the choices you make in YOUR life....you only get one shot at it.....so aim for the stars Hun !!!

I'm back from the UK, where the weather depressed me, I binged for England ( and half of bloody Europe too ) drank too much, and was damp or rain soaked the entire time... LOL !!!!

One day at a time, Carly..... you CAN do this !!!!

Diva x

Thanks Diva. Sorry the uk made u down (and wet :()

Hope u have a good week x

Hello all :)

Hope ur all well :)

I have increased my membership from online back up to monthly pass and I'm going to a meeting on Monday - fresh start - gonna get new books, new weightloss card and some of the yummy treats u can only get at meeting :D x

Sounds good, hun ! Is this a super new meeting, or have you been to this one before? I remember you saying something about not liking the previous one ??
The UK did depress me a little, and Mr D, a lot, it's where we were born, but it isn't home anymore, Mr D really felt it on this trip, and even if things went tits up here ( jobs wise ) we would still remain here..... We are so happy here, I guess....

Good luck for your Monday meeting, will that become your WI day ?? This could be just what you need to keep you going until ( and beyond ) the Wedding, is it early Aug or late Aug ??

Diva x

I'll be going this Monday and will by my new WI day :D it is a brand new meeting... Same leader... She is ok... Just hope I make good friends :D

Wedding is 4th Aug :D

Bless u diva - glad ur happy :) x

Nothing like an impending weigh in to boot you hard up the ass lol :p I never did well with online membership, because I never spent the time focusing on what I wanted to achieve like I do every week at class :) I rejoined my class couple o weeks ago, new class leader, new start :)

p.s carly you rock :)

Last edited:
Awww thanks chick :) fresh start on Monday :) x

Hellooooo :D

Sometimes I really dislike my scales/ my body.. Lol

I have been off plan for about 9 days.... I am restarting meetings tomorrow at 5pm :D am looking forward to it... But nervous... Same so-so leader and new people... Really want to make friends like I did at SW... Fingers crossed :D

Now for the bad news.... In a week (Friday morning) I had put on 4lb... I was ok with that... But apparently since then I have put on another 9lb... 13lb in 9 days?! Wish I could lose that much in 9 days lol...

I'll be WI tomorrow eve so probs will weigh similar... No point sulking about it... Fresh start from tues am after the meeting... Gonna reset all my goals tomorrow after WI :D got 11 weeks till wedding... Need to get bk to gym :D

So fresh start :)

Got a lot of social events coming up... Festivals, weekends away, hen dos etc... Gonna try my best to stick to it :D xxx

Back