ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

Hi Carly, hope you had a good last weekend, before your restart !!! Good luck for your class tonight, I'm sure you'll meet some new friends, and even if you don't you are there to motivate yourself and that's the most important thing, hun!! Let's start this super duper highly charged countdown to WD ( wedding day !!)

So I'll be dusting off my pom poms and getting ready to cheer you on all the way !!!

Diva x

Awww thanks Han and Diva :D
[h=6]All joined and threw myself into making friends - all much slimmer and much older members but all good :) I'm up 8lbs but down 30 still so onwards and downwards. Want 2 stone off on 11 weeks for being bridesmaid :) updated all my goals... x[/h]

Thanks darling :) x

Really shattered this morning... Didn't make it up in time to walk to work... And really busy tonight... Not to worry food can start today and exercise tomorrow :D x

Thanks hun. Was just hoping to make friends with someone with a similar amount to lose lol x

Hi Carly....I haven't read that far down your posts, but I'm guessing you are restarting...me too....after 3 months off!!!! Ooops, but good luck sweetie xxx

Thanks hun. I've been pretending for months and half doing it but now I'm no to it :) x

Restarts are hard, I'm struggling after my hols..... Still want all the treats, with none of the consequences....lol !! Alas, it's not that simple is it ?? I'm hoping for a STS this week, we all slump at sometime don't we ?? ( going out this Friday, big meal and there WILL be wine, Mr D and I are celebrating!!)

Is there going to be a hen do for the Wedding, or have I missed you posting about it ??? I remember a good one, a whole weekend of being silly, drinking those big boxes of wine !! Eeeek !! If I tried to do it now, I think I'd be under the table after the first box !!! Hehehe !!!

Now you are a Monday WI like me, we've got to be good over the weekends.....believe me, it does help, though sometimes it feels like a punishment weighing in on Monday !!! lol !!

Diva x

They are really hard!!! I'm struggling... I kno the hunger passes but it's hard at mo... The way I see it reducing a bit at a time is better than no at all lol!!

The hen do is 1st-3rd June in Manchester...I've arranged a cocktail night, day at the races and pampering :D

Feels like the next few weekends will be tough

Away in Brighton this weekend... Meals and drinking

Next weekend two meals out and drinking

One after hen do... Lol

Will do my best to stick to pp and see how I go :) x

I know because of other posts that you have lost congratulations! x
I'll leave to you to announce the amount!

Hey Diva :) and Baggiesles!

I lost 4lbs :D woop!!! Really pleased xx

I was 17 13 this week :D just want to be back at 17 5 then I can make real progress :) x

Well done Carly! Really pleased for you!

Ruth
X

Back