Caroline G...You're in trouble!!!

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

After your 'dress' post....look what I bought...

"Roman Originals" Contrast spot burn out dress at Roman Originals

:D:D:D:D:D

Couldn't resist it, it's ideal for my friends wedding.

And now I am completely attached to that website - gorgeous clothes and fab prices :eek: (I'm still in shock!)

You're in trouble for making me spend, but I feel fab now, so thanks too! lol ;)

Hugs x x x

hahahaha I wondered what I'd done wrong then!!

That's a lovely dress, good choice! Someone else has gone and bought a few dresses from there too. I'm going to have husbands after me soon aren't I!!

I'd walked past the shop quite a few times, but never gone in there. I always thought it looked like a shop with clothes for slightly older people. But when I walked past yesterday I spotted their dresses and some looked good. I was so surprised by them to be honest! They were lovely, at great prices!

What size did you buy it in? Is this the wedding that's the same time as mine? Now we've both got dresses to slim into!

Oooh it's lovely Em, you'll look a million $$$$ :)

OOh yeah, that purple one is gorgeous too. Deep puple is extremely flattering. I tell you what, if I had the money there is about 5 dresses on the website I would happily buy!

Yes it is for the Wedding the same date as yours in September :)

I got a size 16. I thought by then my top half will hopefully be a 16. But still think I'll need one of those pull in all in one's for underneath!

Ooh I want that purple one now as well! Will have to wait for pay day...

Hugs x x x

I want the purple one too, will have to wait til I get a job!!

I went for a 16 too We'll both look fab I'm sure!

Think we cross posted Vix!
Hope you're ok hun. x x x x

Ha ha me too and not content with ordering three dresses off the website (I'll return at least one, when I've chosen!) I am off to the shop in chatham today!

I asked my mum about it, to see if she'd been there. Mum (67) tells me 'its a bit old fashioned' ....even for mum at her age! But, as we have proved, there are some lovely pieces in there if you look carefully.

So thank you Caroline, my husband is not cross with you in fact quite the opposite as I have been banging on about a dress for this wedding for ages now!

That's fab Liz!!!
It is hard to choose dresses - Although I've been finding it much easier lately ! I bought a dress in the next sale too!!!

Enjoy your shopping trip today :)

I'm hoping to go to 'Puzzlewood' in Wales (long, pretty walks) But I think it may have gone down the pan as HB is still in bed!

Hugs x x x

NO!!! Emma you're not allowed to go there!!!!! I really really REALLY want to go there, but no-one will ever come with me!!!

Glad your hubby isn't cursing me for the damage to your bank balance Liz!

Too late Caro, the damage is done! It cost me £28 though, and was a bargain. I'm hoping to wear it for the evening of my 1st anniversary to wow my HB. Failing not getting the compliment I am so wanting...I have a large plank of wood! LMAO :)

Hugs x x x

you can buy things in the sale online too www.next,co.uk

Not sure what they will have left though (don't want to be a bad influence, but they have got some GORGEOUS things! PLus looking online stops the ploughing through rails!)

Hugs x x x

When is your anniversary Em?

I looked through the sale in a Next store and my god it was a horrible experience! Some of those women looked like they were going to attack me for just looking at something they were interested in!!

When is your anniversary Em?
29th August :D

Yes - some people can be rather vicious in the next sale - me being one of them :eek: GET OUTTA MY WAY!!! COMING THROUGH!!! ;)

Good job I've still got my big boobs to barge through!!!! :p :p(the way I see it, if you can't beat em - join em!!!!) lol

Hugs x x x

Haha fair enough! I didn't see a single thing that I wanted enough to buy it really. I was looking at most sizes from 12 to 20, if anything was nice enough but didn't fit yet I was going to buy it anyway if at a good price.

Argh! My OH will kill me but this is now winging it's way towards my wardrobe:

http://www.romanoriginals.co.uk/invt/3400grey

Couldn't resist it to be honest at that price!!! What a find! Thank you caroline g for introducing me to a great website filled with bargains!

I will justify this purchase by saying that I needed a pick me up. Plus I got a size 16 so it's an incentive to shift my first few pounds and inches! x

Ooh, that's lovely too!

Back