Carries celebrity slim daily diary

carrieclaus

Gold Member
Well today is the day..... Had a green coffee for breakfast as I hadn't picked up my packs yet, a small apple as a mid morning snack, cs smoothie for lunch and have just had a grilled pepper with lean mince fresh tomatoes pureed with garlic onion and 30g of grated cheese and an apple to finish. I've had 200mls coke zero and 1ltr of water so far. I'll have a cs meal replacement product later with a few nuts. I've not felt hungry today. Is this the diet that will fix me??? Fingers crossed.

I find it keeps me motivated to daily weigh even though I nearly wanted to cry....

01/10/12 day 1 13st 1.5lbs.... Eeeeeeek!!!!

Onwards and downwards eh? Xx

Hey Carrie!! :D

Nice to see you hunny, it's been a while. Just back myself for a refresher after hitting goal back in June 2011... Since then, 3.5 stone crept back on, much to my horror, and decided enough was enough!

Been on Exante for 2 weeks and so far so good, with just 2st of the 3.5 to go till I'm back down to my goal again! Woo!

Not familiar with Celebrity Slim but seems you're on the case, and doing well so far! Good luck with this final bit of your journey hunny, you'll be there in no time... :)

xx

Hey pinkie!!! Good to see a familiar face, I know none of us want to be here but at least we're not giving up though. Can't wait to see the numbers go down again.... Since the wedding they just keep on rising! Xx

Yup, certainly not giving up. We're nipping it in the bud, and we know what we're doing... just putting it back into practice! ;)

Ah, it's so hard to keep it off, especially after your wedding and wanting to just relax and enjoy married life. The numbers will start coming down again in no time, you'll see! It's only for a short while that we have to be doing this, and we've both managed to stay well below our 'original' top weights, so well done us for that! :)

Good luck anyway hunny, I'll be following your journey this time too, and if you need me, I'm just hear for a rant or for a reasoning if you feel yourself caving!! I may come to you too, if that's ok! Lol... ;)

We can do it...

xx

That's great pinkie, yep I'm always here to lend an ear. Need to stay on this as much as poss to keep me motivated. Xx

Day 1 13st 1.5lbs
Day 2 12st 13.25lbs -2.25lbs so far!!

Yay!! I know it's water but psychologically it's fantastic!! Woohoo!!! Xx

hey carrie so glad your back .... and what a great lose might be water but makes you feel good and keeps you motivated , will be keeping an eye on ur diary hun..... the best off luck for your journey xx

Thanks ladies... Still going strong

Had berry smoothie and green coffee for breakfast, cafe latte shake for lunch, steak n veg stir fry for tea and an apple and rocky road snack bar plus a wee bit water.... Not enough but I'll try n drink a bit more. Xx

Day 1 13st 1.5lbs
Day 3 12st 11.75lbs -3.75lbs so far!!

What's a "Green Coffee" ?

The more the merrier, a green coffee is made by Nescafé, it's got the antioxidants that is in green tea but in your coffee. I love it. Xx

Day 1 13st 1.5lbs
Day 4 12st 11.75lbs -3.75lbs so far!! Totm

Not feeling disheartened, I actually feel bloated and sickly as its totm so chuffed I've not put anything on.

Had coffee and strawberry shake for breakfast, 1 apple for snack then the tomato and red pepper soup for lunch ( made it up with too much water but live n learn) then 1 apple for snack then 2 egg omelette made with a dash of skimmed milk half a red onion, 1 green pepper sliced tomato on top covered in 20g cheddar with a bit black pepper then for my final snack I had 1 rocky road snack bar and a cup of tea before bed. Also managed just over 1 litre of water... Not great but better. A very filling day and surprisingly it came to just over 1000 kcals when I put it into mfp!! Amazing!!!

Here's to a great day 4!! Xx

Defo the rocky road snack bars!!! Yummy!! How's your day 1 going? Xx

Day 1 13st 1.5lbs
Day 4 12st 11.75lbs -3.75lbs so far!! Totm
Day 5 12st 10.5lbs - 5lbs so far!!! Totm

Feeling good! Xx

wow carrie great losses for totm how you finding cs???

Back