Carrie's Weight Loss Journey

Hey there, I don't usually have the confidence to actually post on forums, but I'll give this a go.

My name is Carrie. I'm a 23 year old female. I work in retail and volunteer at my local charity shop. I love reading books (especially fantasy and sci-fi) and writing (attempting to write a novel at the moment) as well as films and television.

I started my weight loss journey nearly six weeks ago, weighing my heaviest ever weight of 22st 4lb. So far I've been doing okay and have managed to reach 20st 6lb. My goal weight is 12st 4lb (I know this will take a while), and I've been following the Weight Watchers diet. Not been attending the meetings this time around, just following the plan. I'm joining this forum because I've found I miss the support network aspect of attending the Weight Watcher meetings.

I usually weigh in on Saturday mornings, before being a bit naughty with my treat points. :p

I look forward to reading any tips and advice that people have, and feeling motivated by your progress. :)

Tuesday 24th September 2013

Breakfast

Banana - 0 pp
Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice (Light) - 0pp

Lunch

Soda Bread x 2 Slices - 4pp
Tesco Reduced Fat Pate - 2pp

Dinner

Birds Eye Crispy Chicken - 6pp
Heinz Baked Beans(small tin) - 3pp

Snacks

Low Fat Natural Yoghurt (1/4 tub) - 2pp
Honey (1tsp) - 1pp
Warburtons Bread x 1 Slice - 3pp
Salad Cream - 2pp

Total = 23/34 and 0/49

Five A Day = 3/5

I know this probably sounds low, but I wasn't working today and wasn't very active (I did housework but that was about it)

Last edited:
Hi Carrie, Good luck with your journey you have done great so far

Thanks, good luck to you too! I've actually not been finding it too bad so far. Hopefully it will stay that way for a small while longer. :)

Wednesday 25/9/2013

Not a bad day today. I did have a slice of toasted cheese for breakfast (mum's fault :)) but I think I made up for it the rest of the day. Also I really need to work on eating more fruit and vegetables.

Breakfast

Warburtons Bread (1 slice) - 3pp
Mature Cheddar - 4pp
Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice (light) - 0pp

Lunch

M&S Ham and Mustard Sandwich - 9pp

Dinner

Birds Eye Crispy Chicken - 6pp
Egg Noodles (1 nest) - 4pp

Snacks

Banana - 0pp

Total = 26/34 and 0/49

Five A Day = 2/5

Thursday 26/9/2013

Didn't have the best start to the day. Was running late and didn't have time to make breakfast so just grabbed a slice of bread to eat. Also dinner was quite high compared to my usual weight watching meals.

Breakfast

Warburtons Bread (1 slice) - 3pp
Salad Cream - 2pp
Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice (Light) - 0pp

Lunch

M&S Ham and Mustard Sandwich - 9pp

Dinner

Salmon Fillet - 6pp
Potatoes - 3pp
Cauliflower Cheese - 5pp

Snacks

Banana - 0pp