Carrot_tit's Weekly Weigh In

carrot_tit

Gold Member
Well today was my first weigh in and to be honest i was expecting to have put on weight because whilst i stuck to it 100% i feel seriously off the wagon on Thursday and never managed to jump back on! But to my surprise i'd stayed the same. Back to shedule now and hopefully i will have a loss next week!

a lb is a lb sarah, its still in the right direction! i know you're disappointed as its not more but be happy its not on. have a look at what you're eating, put it on here and we'll see if its ok. x

:wave_cry: keep ur chin up chook, i know its hard when you don't see bigger losses, i'm just the same but i always have to remind myself on those sts weeks that at least i'm still on my diet and next week i should get a loss and if its a pound gone then i'm happy its not a pound i have gained. Be strong and don't worry to much what those scales say as i know for me they can really put u off dieting because you feel like ur not getting anywhere fast but keep going it will be soooo worth it and i'm sure you will have weeks where you lose a lot which will make up for those weeks where you have sts or had a small loss.

Back