Carrot_tit's Weightloss Diary

carrot_tit

Gold Member
Only 2 hours and 15 minutes until my first weigh in! I'm having to have it a couple of days early as i'm away for the weekend plus i'm having to nip to a different group so it's all a bit nerve racking. Wish me luck!

Only 2 hours and 15 minutes until my first weigh in! I'm having to have it a couple of days early as i'm away for the weekend plus i'm having to nip to a different group so it's all a bit nerve racking. Wish me luck!

Good luck Carrot_tit hope your first weigh in goes well. Have a nice weekend.:D

I completely forgot that i'd posted this thread! D'oh! I've been away for a long weekend otherwise i would have updated you sooner.

I lost 3.5lbs in my first week :D Not quite sure how i'll fair this week as i've been away and whilst i've not gone nuts i've not stuck to it either but i was straight back on diet as soon as i returned.

Anyway we shall see on Thursday night!

I completely forgot that i'd posted this thread! D'oh! I've been away for a long weekend otherwise i would have updated you sooner.

I lost 3.5lbs in my first week :D Not quite sure how i'll fair this week as i've been away and whilst i've not gone nuts i've not stuck to it either but i was straight back on diet as soon as i returned.

Anyway we shall see on Thursday night!

Hiya well done for your 3.5 and good luck for this weeks weigh in.:D

Mean't to update over weekend but we had to have our eldest dog PTS on friday night and i've had a crap weekend.

I put on 0.5lbs on Thursday.

Ohh sorry about your dog :patback:. As for the weight gain it is not a lot and don't worry you will have that off again in no time.:)

So sorry to hear about your dog sweetie, I know how tough that can be, hope you are okay :hug99:Hope you are finding it okay getting back on track, as Sonia says, 0.5lbs is not much and will be gone again before you know it:)

Thanks guys. I've only just gotten back on track but don't know what the overall damage will be because i missed class last night due to a migraine. Still we shall see next Thursday won't we.

I'm having a green day today.

Thanks guys. I've only just gotten back on track but don't know what the overall damage will be because i missed class last night due to a migraine. Still we shall see next Thursday won't we.

I'm having a green day today.

Good luck for next Thursday Sarah.:)

Completely forgot to post cos i've been so busy but at last friday's weigh in I lost 3lbs!

Not expecting such a great loss this week as it's my star week, i've had a couple of bars of chocolate and i'm out for a meal tomorrow, however i am run/walking 4 times a week so hopefully that should pay off in some way.

Well done on your weight loss!! VX

Back