Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Carry on Camping!

Discussion in 'Holidays' started by SallyCinnamonBun, 20 January 2011 Social URL.

1. SallyCinnamonBun

SallyCinnamonBun Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers ProPoints
    Is anyone into camping?

We go camping, looking for somewhere to go this 'summer' (trades description act anyone?!)

Last year we went to North Wales, Lake District x 2 and Cromer in Norfolk.

Thinking of going further South this year, Somerset maybe? Fancy Devon&Cornwall but can't face the drive yet!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Allison66

Allison66 Member

Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Yeah we are into camping we love it but our dogs hate it so have to leave them with our eldest daughter :( no sure where we will be going this year but hoping to get a lot more in than last year just one trip last year with our new tent but we had a great time :)

4. Rosie_Lee

Rosie_Lee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7.5lb(32.32%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers propoints
    me and hubby went last year, got a cruise holiday at end of year but hoping to get to lake district for a few days :)

5. sockmonkey

sockmonkey Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I love camping :) OH and I can't get much holiday together but we're hoping to do some weekends. I work for the camping and caravanning club, too, so if you're a member you might end up talking to me when you phone in :D

6. c2b

c2b Regular Member

Another person here who loves camping. I don't like "organised" sites much preferring a muddy field with just a water pipe and a loo. Luxury for me is a shower.
    No phones, no papers, no radio, no tv. Just me, the dogs and OH. Heaven.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.