Carry on Camping!

Discussion in 'Holidays' started by SallyCinnamonBun, 20 January 2011 Social URL.

1. SallyCinnamonBun

SallyCinnamonBun Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers ProPoints
    Is anyone into camping?

We go camping, looking for somewhere to go this 'summer' (trades description act anyone?!)

Last year we went to North Wales, Lake District x 2 and Cromer in Norfolk.

Thinking of going further South this year, Somerset maybe? Fancy Devon&Cornwall but can't face the drive yet!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Allison66

Allison66 Member

Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Yeah we are into camping we love it but our dogs hate it so have to leave them with our eldest daughter :( no sure where we will be going this year but hoping to get a lot more in than last year just one trip last year with our new tent but we had a great time :)

4. Rosie_Lee

Rosie_Lee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7.5lb(32.32%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers propoints
    me and hubby went last year, got a cruise holiday at end of year but hoping to get to lake district for a few days :)

5. sockmonkey

sockmonkey Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I love camping :) OH and I can't get much holiday together but we're hoping to do some weekends. I work for the camping and caravanning club, too, so if you're a member you might end up talking to me when you phone in :D

6. c2b

c2b Regular Member

Another person here who loves camping. I don't like "organised" sites much preferring a muddy field with just a water pipe and a loo. Luxury for me is a shower.
    No phones, no papers, no radio, no tv. Just me, the dogs and OH. Heaven.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.