• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Carry on Camping!

S: 11st9lb C: 11st9lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Is anyone into camping?

We go camping, looking for somewhere to go this 'summer' (trades description act anyone?!)

Last year we went to North Wales, Lake District x 2 and Cromer in Norfolk.

Thinking of going further South this year, Somerset maybe? Fancy Devon&Cornwall but can't face the drive yet!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Allison66

Yeah we are into camping we love it but our dogs hate it so have to leave them with our eldest daughter :( no sure where we will be going this year but hoping to get a lot more in than last year just one trip last year with our new tent but we had a great time :)

Rosie_Lee

Silver Member
S: 14st0.5lb C: 9st7lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 23.6 Loss: 4st7.5lb(32.32%)
me and hubby went last year, got a cruise holiday at end of year but hoping to get to lake district for a few days :)

sockmonkey

S: 15st10lb C: 14st5lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 1st5lb(8.64%)
I love camping :) OH and I can't get much holiday together but we're hoping to do some weekends. I work for the camping and caravanning club, too, so if you're a member you might end up talking to me when you phone in :D

c2b

Another person here who loves camping. I don't like "organised" sites much preferring a muddy field with just a water pipe and a loo. Luxury for me is a shower.
No phones, no papers, no radio, no tv. Just me, the dogs and OH. Heaven.