Carrying syns over?!

jholder9

Hey everyone.

Here's the thing, I'm going to a party tomorrow night and I have been told that to be able to drink more (I want to enjoy myself!) I should carry my syns over.

Because of this I have decided not to use any syns today, and use today and tomorrows syns on alcohol tomorrow night.

However, I've found some conflicting views on here, some say you can carry them, others say you can't? I don't know what to do! I really want to enjoy myself but at the same time I don't want to ruin all the work I've put in so far...

What do you all think?

Looking forward to hearing from you :D

SW do not recommend it because it can lead to binging but many people find it works for them. I wouldn't recommend completely syn free days though, always have at least 5 syns so you have something to play with and don't feel deprived

I do this now and again. I sometimes have 16 syns so just have less the day after. I have a treat night once a month a 3 days before I save my syns up. X

When I first joined a class back in May the consultant said saving syns for the weekend was fine. I personally try not to use all my syns though, I will count them daily if I have a glass of wine and dont tend to binge drink x

Hi all thank you for your responses :)

I do usually use at least 5 syns a day, today is the first day that I haven't and I don't really plan on regular occasions, just special ones like tomorrow.

I purposefully only didn't use my syns for today and not the whole week or whatever, because I knew that might lead to bingeing :)

Thank you all for answering, it makes me a bit less anxious. Hopefully if I don't do it much it will be fine..and if I do gain, at least I know not to do it again!

xx

Back