Cars...

Mine was an Army one Linz, bought it at auction in Germany in 1972, 3 forward gears, 1 reverse, push brakes the lot. it had done over 100,000 when I bought it and I never had a spot of trouble with it in the 3 years I owned it.

My friends Grandad had one that was in the 2nd world war, was a fabulous little car... still had the steel rail in the back that they'd attach the handcuffs too.

Really? how interesting is that love. Cars like that would be worth a few bob now.

:yuk: don't like the colour, all right for a girl though. :)

shhh, watch out there's a mod about. :D

Yes I've seen a really bright pink barbie coloured one around here as well.

I've seen a bright pink mini convertible with a cream roof - that looked very cute and I don't like pink lol :D Bit like strawberries and cream :)

ooo i like cars lol

i have a company car that gets changd VERY often, at the mo its a black SXI 59 Astra.....Lurve this.....

the prev one was a *through gritted teeth* a Cheverolet AVEO.....pile of chit! haha

My other car is a Citroen C2, 04 plate, black with orange bucket seats, cute little run around :D

Perfect car........Audi R8....hubba hubba! lol

i drive a mum bus, its a mazda 5, only reason i have it is cos it fits madams wheelchair, trike and her various machines in it

i would love a volvo v70 or xc90. my parents had volvo's, very reliable they were

Back