Catch 22....

Hey all,

Hope you're doing well!!! I'm having a major issue at the minute.

I'm loving losing the weight & really want to get down to a size 12, which i think would be 11st, which is my realistic goal.

But my mini goal is 12stone 4lbs.

I am currently 13st 2lbs (on weds) but I think I should be 13st or 12st 12lbs by now - been weighing myself on my scale but my scales are about 3/4 lbs out compared to my CDC's. So I am 100% determined to lose more.

However, I've just been going through my finances and im trying to save for my holiday to France, we are driving down to need £££ for petrol as well as food.

Im not sure whether I can afford to do the diet, it leaves me with about £60 at the end.

Should I carry on & have no money/struggle or do I stop now and then try to do my own diet and lose weight slower?

Any advice/own experiences are welcome :)

Xx

Im in a very similar predicament.... Im 13st 5(last thurs) and i wana be down to about 11st 7. My o.h takin me to paris for my birthday (9september and really struggling to save.... I thought that as i wasnt eating real food our shopping bill would go down - but weve got 2 young sons both still in nappies and our shopping is still hitting at least £60 a week plus my £43....
When i wasnt on the diet our shops were only about £60-£70 a week....
So like u... Do i try and go it alone?? I spoke to my cdc last week about it, and said what if i follow something similR to atkins as its very low carb so should still be in ketosis and u can eat the atkins bars as a meal replacement... She obv would rather i still to cwp but money doesnt grow on trees!!! So im thinking........... Lose another 5lbs this way then try the stone and a half alone. If im still not near target i might ss 2weeks before our holiday to hopefully shift a chunk so i feel good away...
Its a toughy!!!! X

Back