Catherine's Phase 2 food diary

3106Catherine

Silver Member
OK so after achieving 3st weight loss, I fell off plan and put 2st back on :eek:

Now the good news is I've realised what's happening before it's all gone back on so I'm still pretty much a stone and a half below my starting weight phew!

I'm not rejoining online at the moment because of the cost so will use minimins as my support group :D

Monday 28.11.11

Brekkie - mullerlight

Lunch - 4 slices nimble HEXB, prawns, extra light mayo 2 syns

Snacks - melon, pineapple, 2 choc seashells 4 syns?

Dinner - salmon and lots of free veg

Weekly syns = 6

Brekkie - mullerlight & banana

Lunch - 4 slices nimble HEXB, prawns and extra light mayo 2syns

Snacks - melon, pineapple

Dinner - omlette with hexa cheese and ham nom nom nom

ummmm bottle of white celebrating flexible hours at work....24 syns

Weekly syns 30

Last edited:

Brekkie - 2 slices nimble, 2 eggs, banana (not on same plate obviously!)

Lunch - 2 slices nimble, tin of pilchards, melon

Dinner - 2 pieces smoked haddock, broccoli, carrots

Syns - 2 glasses wine......14 syns

Weekly syns - 44

Last edited:
Hi hun.

Are you doing Extra Easy? My only concern is that there doesn't really look enough SuperFree in there.

It's good that you're snacking on SuperFree foods such as fruit, but remember that 1/3rd of your plate should be SuperFree if following the EE plan.

Apart from that, it looks pretty good to me. I'm sure you'll shift that two stone within no time! Good luck xx

Hiya, no I do red days, I can't get my head round EE tbh and I know the plan from way back when. Red seems to suit me, I can't be trusted around carbs lol. It's the end of the month so I'm trying to use up whats in the house before doing the big shop for next month so hopefully my main meals will become a bit more exciting!

Brekkie - 2 boiled eggs, mullerlight yogurt the one with cherry underlayer 2 syns?

Banana
Melon

Lunch - 2 slices nimble HEXB, prawns in extra light mayo 2 syns

Pineapple

Dinner - Oven cooked tuna steak and mixed veg

Advent calendar choccie 1 syn
4 liquorice allsorts 4 syns
Cowbelle 3 light cheese triangles HEXA

Weekly syns = 53

Last edited:
Hiya, no I do red days, I can't get my head round EE tbh and I know the plan from way back when. Red seems to suit me, I can't be trusted around carbs lol. It's the end of the month so I'm trying to use up whats in the house before doing the big shop for next month so hopefully my main meals will become a bit more exciting!

Oops, my mistake! Looks like you're getting on great :) xx

Thanks hun, just trying to get back in to the swing of things, although I have to say I feel so much better already being 'in control' again.

Thanks hun, just trying to get back in to the swing of things, although I have to say I feel so much better already being 'in control' again.

I know the feeling. I've been so bad the past two weeks and haven't stuck to plan at all. Yesterday was my "start over", and today is my second day back on plan. I'm loving it - I feel so much better for it already!

Good luck hun xx

Well I think we can chalk today up as a bit of a disaster. I do count my syns weekly rather than daily so it isn't a complete loss but I am more than a little disappointed in myself.

I've decided to not drink at home anymore, alcohol that is, I enjoy a couple of glasses of dry white but all will power and common sense then seems to go out of the window when it comes to snacking!

It's a simple enough choice, I'd rather be slim.

Brekkie - 2 boiled eggs, mullerlight

Lunch - 4 slices nimble HEXB with prawns and extra light mayo 1 syns

Dinner - Slow cooked lamb casserole, veg 2 syns

I wont list all the rubbish I consumed in the evening but total syns for the new week so far = 86 :sigh:

Last edited:

Brekkie - 2 boiled eggs, mullerlight

Lunch - 4 slices nimble HEXB with prawns in extra light mayo, 3 cowbelle light cheese triangles HEXA

Dinner - Prezzo - will try and be sensible....
Ok dinner wasnt so sensible, share of garlic bread, then crab cakes to start followed by the lighter choices pizza and a couple of glasses of wine. I can't even hazard a guess at the syns so figured I'd just enjoy seeing as it was my mums birthday and get straight back on plan tomorrow.

Last edited:

Brekkie - 3 boiled eggs

Lunch - roast chicken, veg, stuffing balls made with pork mince from SW calendar that came with the new magazine - they weren't bad actually

Tea - 4 slices nimble HEXB, prawns in extra light mayo 1 syn, cucumber sticks, a few quavers 2 syns, weightwatchers cake slice x 2 10 syns

Brekkie - Pilchards on HEXB

Lunch - Fried eggs on HEXB

Dinner - salmon and veg

Brekkie - Mullerlight

Lunch - 4 slices nimble HEXB, prawns in extra light mayo 2 syns

3 Cowbelle triangles HEXA

Dinner - Lamb casserole & veg 1 syn

OK, haven't posted for a few days, hasn't been a fantastic week on plan to be honest. Food wise hasn't been that bad but perhaps using all my syns on the first weekend wasn't such a good idea. I really have got to tone down the drinking, that will stop the munchies and loss of will power.

Bought a nice and dare I say rather sexy strappy top and shorts pyjama set in Asda for a fiver, bargain! its a 12-14 so won't fit yet but will add it to the small but growing collection of clothes in the wardrobe. At least I know I can reach a size 12 now having done it before and it's that that keeps me going.

Breakfast - 3 eggs on hexb nimble with ketchup 2syns

Lunch - prawns and extra light mayo on hexb nimble 2 syns

Dinner - basa and veg

Snack - melon, small tin pilchards

Loads of water and green tea, omg I am peeing like a racehorse, and a large glass of wine :) 8 syns

Total syns - 12

Last edited:

Brekkie - Omlette with ham, mushroom and just a sprinkle of cheese HEXA

Lunch - 4 slices nimble, prawns in extra light mayo 1 syn

Dinner - Tuna steak, salad, home made coleslaw 1 syn

Daily syns - Hmmm just 2 syns, might have to find something to eat!

Weekly total - 14

Last edited:

Brekkie - 2 fried eggs and bacon 4 syns (didnt take rind off)

Lunch - 4 slices nimble hxb, prawns in extra light mayo 1syn, homemade coleslaw 1syn, 3 cowbelle light cheese triangles hexa

Pub :) 3 vodka and coke doubles 15 syns

Dinner - roast chicken, veg, syn free gravy, yorkshire pudding 2 syns, home made stuffing balls 2 syns

Daily syns - 25

Weekly total - 39

Hmm woken up feeling more than a little dodgy this morning. Bit concerned I may have caught the stomach bug that our friends have had :(

Brekkie - 2 Harvest morn bars hxb

Lunch - Prawn salad, extra light mayo 1 syn, mullerlight yogurt, 3 cowbelle light triangles hxa

Dinner - salmon & veg

Snacks - melon

Daily syns - 1

Weekly total - 40

Last edited:

Brekkie - Pilchards on hxb

Lunch - prawns in extra light mayo and salad 1 syn

Dinner - Tuna steak and veg

Snacks - apple, banana, 2 slices hxb with 3 cowbelle light hxa

OK so the evening wasn't so good, wine and crisps to the tune of 65 syns :(

Weekly total - 106 - better be a good girl today and tomorrow!!

Last edited:

Yessss scales said 13.10 this morning, I know its not weigh day til Friday but means I should reclaim my 2st shiney either this Friday or next :)

Yes I am a serial weigher - before you shoot me down I always have been, I weigh myself everyday on plan. Instead of it demotivating me I find it fascinating to see how certain foods affect my weight and usually see a gain on th scales 48hours after a 'naughty' day and gone again 24hrs later.

So anyway on to todays food.

Brekkie - fried eggs on hexb

Lunch - salad with prawns, extra light mayo 1 syn
3 cowbelle light hxa

snack - hxb with pilchards

Dinner - salmon and veg

Daily syns - 1

Weekly total - 107

Last edited:
Back