Catherines Proactol Diet

Catherine_UK

Hi everyone,

My name is Catherine, I’m 25 and live in Kent in the UK.

I’ve already managed to loose a stone by Calorie counting but I have been trying to lose 1 last stone of weight for years now, I calorie count and eat about 1200Kcal a day. Whilst I eat healthy on work days my will power is just not strong enough to resist the odd takeaway on days off. Which results in the weight I lost during the week just jumps right back on.

After lots and lots of research of diet pills I have decided to give Proactol a go. Theses diet pills are a 100% organically grown herbal supplement and states is clinically proven to help loose weight by absorbing up to 28% of your daily fat intake by making it indigestible and lowers food cravings.

Sounds perfect ….. I have decided to keep a diary to not only keep myself motivated but also as a honest review of these pills.

I started taking these pills on Monday 20th July
Starting weight - 10St 1lb 1/4
Target Weight - 9St

I will update this at least weekly, I am 4 days in and have not experienced any side effects. I Have been eating healthy as usual and have indulged once in a McDonalds breakfast (again unfortunately as usual) but am hopeful that when I weigh myself on Monday I would have lost a bit of weight…

… Fingers Crossed!

-x-x-x- Catherine -x-x-x-

Hello again,

5th day in now, starting to notice that the pills are starting to keep me filled up for longer so I'm eating less today and not craving anything :)

Wish Monday would hurry up and come so I can weigh myself!

:p Dear Diary :p

End of week 1 on the Proactol Diet pills and calorie counting (approx 1200 a day)

I’m very happy, have lost 5lb this week!

It’s hard not to believe the diet pills aren’t working when you have a 5lb weight loss in one week. My average is usually 2Lb and I have eating as I normally would.

I was naughty a few times and had a McDonalds breakfast on the Wednesday and a chicken with black bean sauce with boiled rice from the Chinese yesterday. So for this weight loss I am a very very happy bunny!!!

Looking forward to what week 2 brings :D

-x-x-x- Catherine –x-x-x-

Start Date = Monday 20th July
Starting weight = 10St 1lb ¼
Week One = 9St 10Lb ¼
Target Weight = 9St

Sounds fantastic so far - where do you buy them?

You can order them from their official website -

www.proactol.com

They have tons of information on here as well about how they work..

I must admit they are very expensive at £40.96 per box (1 Month supply) but they do deal where the more you buy the less they cost. I went all out and got 8 months supply and only paid about £20 per box, you also get free membership to a weight loss website and a 180day money back guarantee.

I'm a very sceptical person so haven't 100% convinced myself the pills are doing any difference …as we all know weight can fluctuate from time to time. But I'll keep updating this and if a keep getting a weight loss like this week I'll be convinced and very happy :)

Week One = 9St 10Lb ¼
Target Weight = 9St

Hi again,

Weigh in day tomorrow and I’m feeling very down. I took a sneaky peak on the scales today and it says I’ve put on 3lb!!

I don’t understand by body, no way I’ve eaten enough to make me put on weight. I did have a McDonald’s breakfast again this week,
I’ve has a few biscuits (only 2 or 3 with a cup of tea one night) and a packet of crisps but theirs no way that would cause a 3lb weight gain. These pills are scientifically proven to bind 30% of all fat eaten!

Maybe these pills wont work for me?

I’m keeping fingers crossed that the scales were having a moment. I will post my weight tomorrow :(

Week One = 9St 10Lb ¼
Target Weight = 9St

End of Week 2

Scales didn't lie, I put on 3lb this week :(

Starting weight = 10St 1lb 1/4
Week 1 = 9St 10Lb 1/4 (5lb lost)
Week 2 = 9St 13lb (2lb 3/4 Gained)
Toal Lost = 2lb 1/4
Target Weight = 9St

End of week 3

I’ve just totally fallen off the wagon this week. I had a week off work and pretty much had a takeaway every day and forgot to take my pills a lot of the time.

I paid the price as now weight more then when I began. I’m feeling very depressed at the moment with my weight but am starting this week afresh. I’m back at work so should find it a bit easier to eat healthy.

I feel like I’m in a vicious circle that I just can’t get out of. The problem is I like food too much and have no will power when my partner, friends and family are getting a takeaway or going out for a meal. I just can’t say no!

On the plus side I had a fantastic week off!

Starting weight = 10St 1lb 1/4
Week 1 = 9St 10Lb 1/4 (5lb lost)
Week 2 = 9St 13lb (2lb 3/4 Gained)
Week 3 = 10St 3Lb (4lb Gained)
Total Lost = (Gained 1lb ¾)
Target Weight = 9St

End of week 4

I had a much healthier week this week. 4Lb ¼ weight loss. I’m going to turkey in 3 weeks so my target for then is going to be 9St 7Lb, that’s only a 2lb weight loss a week so hopefully with the holiday to look forward to I should be able to stick to the diet.

Week 1 = 9St 10Lb ¼ (5lb lost)
Week 2 = 9St 13lb (2lb ¾ Gained)
Week 3 = 10St 3Lb (4lb Gained)
Week 4 = 9St 12Lb ¾ (4Lb ¼ Lost)
Total Lost = 2lb
Target Weight = 9St

Back